Pass2U Wallet makes you add and manage all of your cards/tickets in Apple Wallet easily.
○ All Passes/Cards: You can add store cards, membership cards, reward cards, coupons, stamp cards, movie tickets, boarding passes, business cards, identity cards, gift cards, event tickets, transportation tickets, receipts, and etc., into Wallet.
○ Easily Create Passes: You can scan the barcodes of paper tickets/plastic cards, manually enter the barcodes, read the barcodes in photos, or directly apply the pass templates on Pass Store to create Apple Wallet passes.
○ Effortless Management: You can search keywords, sort, delete, archive the different kinds of Wallet passes which are created or issued by Pass2U.
○ Get Notifications Properly: You can enter event date or locations when creating a pass. It will show up the notification when you’re near the locations or close to the event date.
○ Pass Store: You can directly apply the pass templates or design the templates you like. You can also can update, delete, or preview the templates.
Some features are included in Pro version.
[ Frequently Asked Questions ]
1. Why aren't some barcode types used on Apple Wallet passes?
Since Apple Wallet passes only support the barcode type listed below currently:
One-Dimensional (1D) barcode: Code 128 (not supported by Apple Watch)
Two-Dimensional (2D) barcode: QR code, Aztec code, PDF417
Other types of the barcodes can not be displayed in barcode area of Apple Wallet passes.
If the barcode on a pass can’t be read normally, please ask the merchant manually enter the barcode content to redeem.
[Noted] When scanning the barcode types (Code 39, Code 93, Code 39 Mod 43, EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC E) which are not supported by Apple Wallet, they will be converted into strip images and displayed on the top of store cards or coupons.
2. Why can't some merchants read the barcodes of Apple Wallet passes?
Since some merchants still use old barcode scanners which make other barcode types unable to be read. You can ask merchants manually enter your barcodes.
3. How can I backup all of my passes?
You can go to the setting of iPhone > Apple ID > iCloud > turn on Wallet.
Once you would like to use another iPhone, you can log in with the same Apple ID and turn on Wallet for iCloud. Then you will see the passes issued by Pass2U on Pass2U Wallet.
4. How can I issue a lot of passes?
You could go to https://www.pass2u.net to design the models and send the passes to your customers.
If you have any comment or feedback about Pass2U Wallet, we’d love to hear you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now share Pass2U Wallet with friends to experience nice features and ease your life!
Pass2U Wallet concerns users’ privacy, support, and feedback. They encourage us to release more useful and fun features.
1.Facebook SDK has been updated to v.16.2.1.
2.Self-built passes have been changed to be unable to edit Grouping ID again.
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad but needs a few more tweaks.
I just read about it and after 30 ministers, I decided to buy it. I don’t normally buy apps so this is a good sign. Been playing around with it for a while now. I created a few loyalty cards to add to my Apple Wallet. Takes some time to learn but it’s easy. I decided to try to apply a template. However, it asked me to create an account. When I did, I no longer had the ability to edit my previous cards. So I logged out and could edit them again. -1 star When using the Generic pass type, the picture you could add was a small little square unlike the other cards. Please make it the same size for all cards. Or actually a lot bigger! Please add other pass types: library cards, insurance cards, and license and IDs. Generic just doesn’t work with these types as I’d like to add a picture of the actually ID. -1 star I wish it had the ability to set grouping for all types of cards, not just the event tickets. I’ll update my review as the app changes and hopefully address the problems.
Scan a barcode or use a photo/screenshot, then select a card type. Different types show different info, such as expiration, seat, gate, location, etc.) Add a banner image, add a logo, choose foreground (barcode) color, background color, and label (text) color. Then type in your name, seat number, etc. tap Done. Wait a whole 15 seconds. Your pass is ready!
Don’t like the way it looks? Picked an unfortunate color? Tap the Pass2U logo on your pass (while in Apple Wallet) and you will be redirected directly to editing your pass in the Pass2U app.
Why doesn’t Apple have this figured out in 2019?!?
I’ve only made one pass, so far, but after I use that pass successfully, I’ll be unlocking the pro version for a measly $2.99 to support these wonderful app developers! 👌
(The app is a tiny bit buggy, layout wise,* but if you don’t mind editing your pass a couple times to perfect it, it works as advertised!)
*Sometimes typing too many characters will leave your text truncated, or it may overlap/mesh with an adjacent text field. Perhaps the Layouts editor has options for font size and word wrap/column widths. So not needed if you just want to scan an event barcode without printing… on paper… like in the 90s…
Fabulous solution to Apple Wallet
I love this app! For the last year Ive spent numerous hours trying to figure out how to get passes/coupons/rewards/ licenses onto my Apple wallet!! HOURS, I tell you! This is the perfect solution and I love that you can create whatever logo colors you’d like! It allows me to show my creativity and enjoy having these coupons and barcodes for gift cards on my phone.
However~~ even after buying the $1.99 version,I still cannot edit the categories if I have entered a pass in as a loyalty card and it is in fact a coupon. I can’t edit it! You can edit and change all the details and the color logos whenever you want, so I guess no app is perfect but this is a FABULOUS solution to the deficiencies of the Apple wallet! THANK GOODNESS I finally found this! And what a BARGAIN at $1.98! #finallyhappy 😂
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Browsing History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MicroMacro Mobile Inc.
- 75.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023 MicroMarco Mobile Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $1.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.