Simplify mileage logging for expense reimbursement and tax-deduction. Psngr tracks your trips automatically, calculates mileage and expenses, and generates reports for IRS tax deduction. You can track any number of vehicles and up to 40 free trips per month.
• Start a new trip manually, and Psngr will record the trip until finish.
• Enable AutoPilot to let Psngr record all your trips automatically.
• Psngr auto-detects driving, cycling, walking and even trips made by public transit.
• Psngr automatically adds a stop to the trip when you stop, and resumes the trip when you start driving again.
• Psngr remembers locations and places you visited in the past, and reuses those in future trips.
• Forgot to log a trip? no problem! You can log any trip completed in the past by simply entering your past departure time.
• Swipe a trip to the right to classify it as #business. Expenses are calculated immediately based on mileage rates.
• Swipe a trip to the left to classify it as #personal or to delete it.
• Add any #hashtag to a trip for additional categorization or grouping or trips. You can later search trips by hashtag!
• Gain fine-grained classification control by splitting mixed business & private trips, or by merging consecutive trips in the same day.
• Psngr generates a monthly report automatically, and you can add rules for generating weekly, quarterly or annual reports as well.
• Reports can be configured to filter trips by vehicle, hashtag or driver.
• Psngr Enterprise accounts include reports workflow, allowing employees to submit their mileage report directly from the app, for review and approval by their manager.
• You can track multiple vehicles with Psngr. Plug Psngr Beacon in each vehicle and the app will detect your vehicle automatically and log the trip accordingly.
• Create additional vehicles in the app to separate mileage logged with your private car vs. your company car, for different fiscal entities, different clients, projects, etc.
• Psngr bundles standard, tax-deductible mileage rates in 15+ countries, including US (IRS), UK (HMRC), Canada (CRA), Australia (ATO), New-Zealand, France, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Austria, South-Africa, and Ireland.
• You can add custom reimbursement rates that suit your needs.
• Mileage rates provide rules for expensing trips based on daily, monthly or annual distance threshold. You can, for instance, set one rate for the first 10000 miles logged in a fiscal year, and another rate for each mile over 10000.
• You can create shared mileage rates for a team of drivers or employees.
• Psngr Beacon is a BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) iBeacon USB device that you plug in your vehicle.
• The beacon increases tracking accuracy, enables vehicle detection, and allows you to share a vehicle with other drivers, thus maintaining a single vehicle logbook of all trips made, regardless of the driver.
• Using Psngr Beacon, you can restrict Psngr app to only track you when you drive a specific vehicle.
When tracking trips by public transport, pre-plan your first trip in order to teach Psngr which transit lines you use to get from A to B.
• The app is free to use forever. The free version is limited to 40 trips per month.
• For self-employed or single drivers, we offer Psngr Pro for unlimited tracking, as a monthly or annual subscription.
• For teams of multiple drivers or employees, we offer Psngr Enterprise as a monthly subscription via our website.
Battery Use Disclaimer:
Psngr app uses GPS to track your location in the background. We have made extensive tests with all iOS devices to ensure minimal battery drain while Psngr is running. However, keep in mind that continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.
Fixed: updating the active trip
Ratings and Reviews
I can focus on my business again
For years working as a sales rep, keeping track of business miles has been a major headache for me, especially when I switched cars! I dreaded the hassle of manually logging every trip, separating personal from business miles and separating the data by vehicle in time for my annual tax report. This app saved me! I spend a minute wach day classifying the trips that the app captured and get a report each month with a breakdown of my business and personal mileage. I can focus on the business again and stop wasting hours on logging mileage.
Tried them all. Psngr is the best!
I’ve honestly tried them all and nothing compares to its accuracy, simplicity, and functionality. This app doesn't actually use your location all the time. When it does, the blue icon shows in the status bar, and it's clear the app is working in the background. The app stops working soon after I stop moving. The reports are very coherent and I send them to my employer every month directly from the app. Super easy and super helpful. Thank you, Psngr.
Tracks trips accurately and easy to use
I'm a realtor and use this app to track my miles. This app captures every trip, and it recognizes each stop pretty well. When I leave my car and walk for half a mile, the app detects the walking bit separately. I love that. Swiping left or right to categorize is super easy. I also like that you can merge individual trips in a single click. I used to spend hours making my own spreadsheet with Google Maps - never again!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 100 Grams Software B.V.
- 51.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015-2022 psngr BV
- In-App Purchases
- Psngr Pro Monthly $10.99
- Psngr Pro Annually $83.99