Track your National Park visits, plan your next one, find cancellation stations, and upload your park photos right from your phone!
Get the mobile version of America’s #1 National Park Guidebook on your device today.
The Passport App gives you access to vital park information like park addresses, phone numbers, entrance fees, and Junior Ranger program info, right at your fingertips!
Back by popular demand: sort your visits by Name, Date, or view a map of parks visited
• Updated and streamlined look for easier navigation
• Sync photos and journal entries between multiple devices
• Updated GPS coordinates for cancellation locations
• Featured Parks and New Cancellations info so you won’t miss a thing
• Import all your existing visits and photos
• Mark parks you’ve visited and plan visits to others
• Find valuable information on every unit of the National Park Service — all in one place
• Add Journal entries and pictures to visited sites
• Search for parks alphabetically, by state, or nearby via GPS
• Easily find Passport cancellation stations via a map or searchable list
• Follow links to National Park Service website for directions, hours, events, and more
• Quick, one-touch access to eParks.com, the Official Online Store of America’s National Parks
Fixes a crash bug
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, could be even better
This is a *great* app for users of the passport stamp program. I love almost everything about it. I would echo a few of the other constructive criticisms to make it even better: 1) return to the “pushpin” for marking parks visited, to make it easier to see vs a cluttered look. 2) please spend some time, maybe bimonthly, updating the app homepage. I think Belmont-Paul Women’s Equality NM has been the “featured park” for nearly a year now? Same with the “new cancellations”, I’m sure there are new ones to share and publicize. A little TLC do make this app a little more dynamic would make it even more awesome.
Really great resource on the road
I just got back from a week-long road trip with my mom from southern IL through IN, KY, TN, and NC. This app was an invaluable resource for us while trying to find cancellation locations for many of the parks, monuments, and historic sites along the way. I also really like how I can load pics from our visit right into the app. There are links to the parks’ websites and a map feature that gives directions. It was really fun to use this as we traveled!
It seems there are some sites missing, though. I can’t find Ellis Island or the USS Arizona, both of which I’ve visited in the past and would like to add cancellations on.
Overall, 4 thumbs up (from my mom and me).
My favorite app
It's nice and clean with just the right amount of information for all the national park units, (not just the main national parks) which is a plus. It has ease of use, it's a pleasure to scroll and have the essential at your fingertips. One of them most useful features is a map of all the visitor centers for all the parks. The main purpose of the app seems to be to act as a virtual passport cancellation for your visits (perhaps to replace the physical national parks passport book), that feature is fun, but in addition I find it useful as a general info app to discover new sites or to prepare for the next visit.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.