With PassSecurium™ you can access your password vault, and manage passwords securely and conveniently. Besides standard functions (create / view / edit / delete passwords) PassSecurium™ offers an integrated password generator with selectable complexity.
Key functions of our password manager for individuals:
• Create, view, edit and delete passwords
• Quick menu to copy login / password
• Integrated password generator with selectable complexity
• Face / Touch ID
• Auto-lock on inactivity (customizable)
• Support of offline mode
• Multi account - you are able to switch different accounts, e.g. private and corporate, to the one app
• Mobile & web access
• Folder management (starting from Standard subscription)
• Change history, restoring of deleted items (PassSecurium™ Standard)
• Password export / import (PassSecurium™ Standard)
Key functions of PassSecurium™ for business:
• All listed above + administration features:
• User management
• Folder & group password sharing
• AD / LDAP integration
• Access to the password storage through VPN
For convenient password handling in browsers, we recommend a PassSecurium™ browser extension with the following features:
• Autosave: saving passwords to the PassSecurium™ password manager on first login
• Autofill: filling of login forms on websites
• Password management through the extension
• Additional PIN for login protection
Download our extension for:
Chrome - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/passsecurium/kmmndpeiibkjhdkakihdafcodnhgflcp
Firefox - coming soon
Your password vault is synchronized between all your devices and the web version: https://app.pass-securium.ch/login
Passwords are stored in an encrypted form both on the devices and in isolated containers in the modern data center in Switzerland.
All your data is protected by the Swiss law, which is one of the strictest in the world.
Feel free to contact our support team via email email@example.com or directly from the app feature: Leave Feedback.
Discover videos about the PassSecurium™ password manager on our YouTube cannel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW8M0HKH5ZI&list=PLQbb1QnMjARGeXzVkdK1JuLSCelfLpwX0
Upgrade to PassSecurium™ Standard grants you a more advanced way to manage your passwords. The Standard subscription enables the following functions:
1. Creation of an unlimited number of passwords vs. maximum limit of 50 passwords in the Free version.
2. Folder management: in PassSecurium™ Standard, you can create separate folders to store your passwords and keep them structured instead of keeping all passwords in a single folder.
3. History management: you can restore deleted passwords or revoke changes made to your passwords.
The subscription period is ONE year. It’s renewed automatically at the end of the subscription period if not cancelled. The purchase is made with your iTunes account within 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. You can manage auto-renewal option by changing it in your Account Settings. Please note that no refund will be made in case of preliminary termination of the subscription.
Two factor authentication with one time password can be used now to login ( it should be activated in the portal or by admin first). Use AccessSecurium to store OTP codes.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ALPEIN Software SWISS AG
- 30.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2021,ALPEIN Software SWISS AG
- In-App Purchases
- PassSecurium Subscription $24.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.