PassTime InTouch 4+
Designed for iPad
A companion app for the InTouch website. You must have an InTouch device and account before using.
1. Pinpoint GPS vehicle location
2. Past location history with maps
3. Support for multiple vehicles
4. Battery monitoring with Low Battery Alert
5. Speed Limit Alerts
6. Up to six custom Boundary Alerts
7. Valet Boundary Alert creates an automatic boundary around your vehicle
• Improved notifications for renewing subscriptions
• Improved Password management within the app
• Lowered speed notification limit to 10mph
Ratings and Reviews
New app is much better
The new version is much better than the first one. Now has built-in navigation with choice of Apple Maps or Google to guide you to your car. Much better looking too.
So far so good but...
Works good most of the time, but when it doesn't work well for reasons unknown to me, it utterly freaks me out. Once it showed my car inside a nearby police precinct parking lot. Thinking that my car got towed away I dashed off to the location where I parked it only to find out that it was lying intact and laughing at my puzzled face & shrunk pajamas.
Buy this only if you really really need it. My dealer sold this to me for a whooping $1500. Got screwed. Should cost a way much cheaper.
The Power Alert Voltage limit to be extended from 11.5 v to 12.7 v. Bcoz by the time it reports 11.5 v the battery is already too weak to start the engine. It's a good feature but it needs to be more timely & useful.
Provides a great service but needs a lot of improvements
It’s good for what it does, which is provide real time GPS tracking of your car. As far as the app itself goes, it could be improved on a lot.
If you’re using the app on anything above an iPhone 8, it’ll get resized because it’s not designed to fit the screen resolution of an X. Deleting boundaries is impossible, so if you make one and don’t use it anymore you can’t even return it to default settings, you can only turn it off.
The notifications work well but my only complaint is they come from two different numbers sometimes? Why is that the case I’m not sure? I haven’t used the email notifications so I won’t comment on those.
The app itself could be a bit more responsive, but other then that it does what it says it’s out to do, and for that I can’t complain. If I exceed the speed limit that I set for my vehicle, I get notified almost immediately, same if I’m leaving or entering a boundary I set up.
Essentially everything works as it should, but some things can be improved upon or just updated overall.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GORDON HOWARD ASSOCIATES, INC.
- 22.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Gordon Howard Associates