Password Manager Data Vault 4+
Secure Password Manager Safe
Designed for iPad
The Leading Password Manager for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch ◇ AES Encryption ◇ Face ID ◇ Touch ID ◇ Apple Watch ◇ Website Logins ◇ Safari Autofill ◇ iCloud Sync ◇ Automatic Backups ◇ Password Generator ◇ Flexible Templates ◇ Advanced Security Options
Secure. Powerful. Simple. Try DataVault Password Manager today!
#1 Must-Have App for iPhone - Cnet
Apps that will Change your Life - Wall Street Journal
#1 App to Banish Forgetfulness - Reader’s Digest
Robust Password Management - Secure Mac
Best iPad Password Manager - BrightHub
Is your private information safe? Are your passwords secure?
DataVault Password Manager protects confidential information related to credit cards, bank accounts, logins and more using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the most powerful technology to keep your data secure. DataVault Password Manager includes a unique set of features like Face ID, Touch ID, Website Logins, iCloud backups and advanced security options to protect your most precious information.
Unrivaled features and ease-of-use have made DataVault a best-selling password manager for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch.
“Essential Gear. A password manager should be one of the first apps you download. I compared a few and this one excelled because it could sync across multiple devices.”
“Rock Solid Foundation. I've tried most of the password apps and selected this one for its flexibility in defining item templates, ability to sync one database to multiple mobile devices, and strong desktop versions. I have 1100 items now and the app has performed brilliantly.”
“Terrific Customer Support. My question was answered within 24 hours and the issue resolved. Now that's what I expect from a developer!!!”
“I have been using DataVault for many years. Song the way, I have tried other Password Managers but have always come back to DataVault. It is simple to use, and all data resides on my hardware, fully encrypted.”
“Absolutely the best password safe across all platforms and outstanding support!”
SECURE YOUR LIFE
• Encrypts information using 256-bit AES with PBKDF2 and salting to insure the highest security of any password manager. Nobody can access your data without your master password, not even Ascendo.
• Enable Face ID to login with facial recognition and Touch ID to login with your fingerprint.
• Set Auto-Lock duration to require login after an inactivity delay.
• Set Maximum Login Attempts to wipe your data after successive failed login attempts.
• Set a hint in case you forget your master password.
• Mask information to shield it from prying eyes.
• Access passwords and private information securely on your Apple Watch.
• Log in to websites automatically using Safari.
* Choose from 65 pre-configured logins such as Amazon, Paypal, etc. or make your own.
• Generate strong passwords with settings for length & types of characters.
• Use Strength Meter to determine if your passwords are weak, good or strong.
• Backup your data automatically to insure you never lose your important information.
• Synchronize with DataVault for Mac (sold separately) using iCloud, Dropbox or Wi-Fi.
SIMPLE TO USE
• View Items in list view or folder view.
• Use Templates for common items such as bank accounts, credit cards & logins.
• Choose from 50 default templates or create your own.
• Initiate phone calls, emails or web site logins with action fields.
• Use categories & types to organize items.
And a whole lot more…
• Full iPad support with split screen display.
• 200 icons to personalize your items.
• Import from text files in CSV format.
• Import from Keeper, 1Password, EWallet, SplashID, mSecure, Keepass & other password managers with DataVault Desktops (sold separately).
• Great support.
One copy of DataVault Password Manager can be installed on up to 5 authorized iOS devices.
Questions? Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get peace of mind with the best password manager for iOS. Download DataVault Password Manager today!
- Improvements to Edit Item flow. Changed back arrow to Cancel. If user cancels after making edits, DataVault prompts to Discard Changes or Keep Editing.
- Fixed issue which caused Edit Item to fail on occasion for a small subset of users.
- Improved Theme colors and icons for iOS Light and Dark modes.
- Fixed Add Item Field bug.
- Improvements to layout of Login screen.
- Fixed Crash on Startup bug.
- Fixed Apple Watch sync bug.
- Improvements to web Logins.
- Fixed Search Settings bug.
- Improved localizations for French, Spanish, Italian, German and Russian.
If you have any issues with the new version, please email email@example.com
If you like free updates, please rate DataVault favorably in the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
Very happy so far
I downloaded this app for my iPhone and also downloaded the separate version for my Mac, both work very nicely and are reasonably priced. I have been using this app for about two months and so far I am very happy. I had another simple password manager app but it was not updated by the developers for iOS 11. I was looking for a app that kept all my passwords on my device and my device only and this app fit the bill. The other nice thing about this app is, you pay a one time fee and you are done. I was not going to pay a monthly fee to store my passwords on some cloud service somewhere, when I could backup my passwords myself on my computer. I feel like my personal info is safer on my computer than some cloud based servers somewhere in cyberspace that could be hacked. I know that my info is encrypted by this app but I prefer my personal info to be with me and me only and this app was perfect for that. I supposedly can backup all the data from this app through iTunes on my computer, which I have not done yet because I have not plugged in all of my passwords yet into the app. Now if the backup project will go smoothly, then I will be super excited . I would also like to mention that, before I purchase this app I email the support team with a question about this product and they responded in less than 24 hrs, that’s amazing. Once again, super nice app but, I would like to see some more icons labels in your list, like a cellphone or tablet.
Developer Response ,
Hi NineFingerNappy, We really appreciate feedback from users like you. If you would like to try new versions before they are released, please email info@ascendo, "Attention Liam", referencing this review. Thanks!
Best, Liam, Customer Success Manager
Best Password and Important Personal Data App
DataVault is the absolute best app for securely recording passwords and login credentials and is a must have app. I have a few hundred logins each with their own unique passwords and various usernames. Many sites and services require multiple pieces of information, and in other situations, accounts are associated with collections of important and frequently referenced data such as account numbers, ID’s or dates. This app excels are securely storing this information. It is intuitive and entering information that you need to reference or use is very fast. This app allows you to organise various logins and data in a common sense way. For example I have my banking logins within a banking folder, social media logins in a social media folder and so on. Using DropBox, you have the ability to sync data between Mac, iOS and Windows systems. Aside from storing important need to use data, it also has a password generating function. I have tried all of the other password management apps and DataVault is by far the best, easiest and fastest to use. Although 5 stars is the highest rating, DataVault deserves at least 2 more stars. If you need a password recording and management app, look no further, DataVault is all you need.
Re-rated 3 to 5 because prior synch issues were resolved. Couldn’t get by without this; it’s one of my most important of many apps. I have no idea how so many people can go on without a password program like this, including my wife.
I really rely on this app for a lot of personal and business things, including LOTS of passwords. I avoid using the same password for everything like a lot of people do. Recommended this to my father in law in his 90’s and he says he couldn’t live without it.
Why 3 stars? It used to synch perfect with Dropbox which to me is vital, but now the PC app which now seems a bit dated BTW, will no longer do this, and yes, everything is updated and all else is working. I tried everything, the PC app keeps saying that I need to log in to Dropbox, but I AM logged in. I logged out, logged in, did everything I could on both the mobile and PC, got nowhere, and did plenty of FAQ reading and Google searching. If there is a way to get this working again, it will be via some extremely non-intuitive weird wormhole, and if that is the case, then this app is at fault for not making this EASY and CLEAR.
If this changes, I will re-review and increase the number of stars.
Developer Response ,
It is very important to me that we resolve the sync issue you described. Can you please email firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention Marc and cite this review. I look forward to working with you.
Best, Marc Bolh, CEO Ascendo
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ascendo Inc.
- 53.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2004 Ascendo Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.