With Trend Micro™ Password Manager, you can safely sign into your favorite websites or access your personal information. Password Manager can keep all kinds of passwords safely for you, including passwords for apps and games.
Password Manager includes:
• Bookmark – Saves the usernames and passwords of your favorite websites in Password Manager and then you can sign in with just one click
• Passcard Memo – Copy and paste your username and password to sign in quickly
• Secure Notes – Protects not just your passwords, but also your other personal information in a safe, easy to access location
• Form Filling – Allows you to securely store your address and credit card information
• Password Doctor – Notifies you when you have weak or duplicate passwords
• Password Generator– Creates strong passwords in seconds, so your passwords cannot be decrypted by hackers using brute force techniques
• Smart Security – Locks your passwords automatically when you are away from your device
• Cloud Sync – Backs up and syncs your information wherever you are
• Category – Groups your passwords into categories for easy access
• Search – Finds your passwords easily and quickly
In this age of digital security, everyone wants to have a way to have peace of mind when it comes to their important information. Trend Micro™ Password Manager allows you to secure your information so you can have the confidence that your passwords and critical data is encrypted and safe from hackers.
Password Manager lets you securely add your passwords when you use them. Once they are added, they are encrypted and available to you whenever you need them. All you need to access them is your Master Password. Please note Trend Micro does not save your Master Password. Your data remains under your control, and Trend Micro cannot decrypt your data. Using Password Manager allows you to ensure your privacy and security when you are on the Internet, on all of your devices.
Password Manager includes the Secure Notes feature, where you can store text information that is important to you. Secure Notes are encrypted so you can store information like PINs, security codes, and other notes. Secure Notes are also saved in the cloud, and can be accessed anywhere with your devices that have Password Manager installed.
If you need new passwords, use Password Generator to create strong passwords that Password Manger can save for you.
Back up and sync your information wherever you are using Cloud Sync. Password Manager works on your devices, so you can enjoy seamless access to your information, whenever and wherever.
Trend Micro partners with industry leading threat defense experts to make sure that your data is well-protected. You can count on having a safer place for your digital information, and use your secure information when you need it, whether it is on a mobile device or at home. By safeguarding your information, Password Manager gives you the confidence to work and play in the digital world.
To support auto-sign in feature, please make sure to install "Password Manager for Mac" from https://pwm.trendmicro.com/download?LOCALE=en-us
Thank you for using Password Manager.
New in this release:
* Support safari 12
* Additional fixes and improvements
We welcome your feedback. Please visit:
to let us know your thoughts about Password Manager.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Trend Micro Incorporated
- 644.2 KB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © 2019 Trend Micro Incorporated. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.