Try Trend Micro™ Password Manager free for 30 days. Password Manager protects your data, and secures your passwords and sensitive information with the strongest encryption methods available.
1.4 billion usernames and passwords have been leaked online in recent weeks, including the private information of users of some of the most popular social networking websites. Trend Micro™ Password Manager was created by the security experts at Trend Micro to protect your passwords and confidential information.
With Trend Micro™ Password Manager, you can safely sign into your favorite websites or access your personal information. Password Manager can keep all kinds of passwords safely for you, including passwords for apps and games.
Password Manager includes:
• Local Mode – Use Password Manager without creating a Trend Micro Account
• Bookmark – Saves the usernames and passwords of your favorite websites in Password Manager and then you can sign in with just one click
• Passcard Memo – Copy and paste your username and password to sign in quickly
• Secure Notes – Protects not just your passwords, but also your other personal information in a safe, easy to access location
• Form Filling – Allows you to securely store your address and credit card information
• Touch ID – Opens Password Manager with a touch of your finger
• Face ID - Opens Password Manager with iPhone X Face ID
• Password AutoFill - Allows you to use Safari or Apps to sign in with passwords stored in Password Manager
• Password Doctor – Notifies you when you have weak or duplicate passwords
• Password Generator– Creates strong passwords in seconds, so your passwords cannot be decrypted by hackers using brute force techniques
• Smart Security – Locks your passwords automatically when you are away from your device
• Cloud Sync – Backs up and syncs your information wherever you are
• Category – Groups your passwords into categories for easy access
• Search – Finds your passwords easily and quickly
In this age of digital security, everyone wants to have a way to have peace of mind when it comes to their important information. Trend Micro™ Password Manager allows you to secure your information so you can have the confidence that your passwords and critical data is encrypted and safe from hackers.
Password Manager lets you securely add your passwords when you use them. Once they are added, they are encrypted and available to you whenever you need them. All you need to access them is your Master Password. Please note Trend Micro does not save your Master Password. Your data remains under your control, and Trend Micro cannot decrypt your data. Using Password Manager allows you to ensure your privacy and security when you are on the Internet, on all of your devices.
Password Manager includes the Secure Notes feature, where you can store text information that is important to you. Secure Notes are encrypted so you can store information like PINs, security codes, and other notes. Secure Notes are also saved in the cloud, and can be accessed anywhere with your devices that have Password Manager installed.
Touch ID allows you to open Password Manager with a touch of your finger, while Smart Security locks your passwords automatically when you are away from your device.
If you need new passwords, use Password Generator to create strong passwords that Password Manger can save for you.
Back up and sync your information wherever you are using Cloud Sync. Password Manager works on your devices, so you can enjoy seamless access to your information, whenever and wherever.
Trend Micro partners with industry leading threat defense experts to make sure that your data is well-protected. You can count on having a safer place for your digital information, and use your secure information when you need it, whether it is on a mobile device or at home. By safeguarding your information, Password Manager gives you the confidence to work and play in the digital world.
Thank you for using Password Manager and for your feedback on the 5.0 version.
New in this release:
Fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I’m recovering from two strokes and I have a hard time remembering things, especially passwords. I didn’t want to have the same password on everything because I definitely would not remember them all. Then I was introduced to password manager after downloading trend mirco anti-virus and feel in love with it. Now I only have to remember one password and it does the rest. Best program ever.
Has been a little difficult for my old brain to navigate, but I do like the ability to have my passwords safe on my mobile devices.
Developer Response ,
Hi Good Manager, Thank you for your feedback. If you need help or if you have any queries in navigating the application you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us your device specifications. One member of our team will handle your concern with utmost urgency. Thanks!
Well design, does everything I'd expect from a password manager app. Good job!
- Trend Micro Incorporated
- 187.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © 2019 Trend Micro Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 1-year unlimited passwords $14.99
- 1-year unlimited passwords $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.