◆ iPassSafe Protects Your Privacy ◆
> TOP SECURITY
○ Using iOS AES-256 encryption to automatically encrypt all your data as soon as it's stored in iPassSafe by a Master Password that only you know
○ All data stored on your device only (cloud is optional)
○ Self destruct option after 10 tries
○ Logout timer when inactive
○ Lock timer when using other App
○ Delete clipboard (optional)
○ Strong Built-In Password Generator to create unique passwords
○ Stay anonymous, account creation is not needed
○ Touch ID support
> ALL YOUR DATA
• 24 x Custom categories you can design as you want
• 19 x Built-in categories including:
○ Logins (Web, Email, FTP...)
○ Credit Cards
○ Photos (from Gallery/Camera)
○ Bank accounts details
○ Safe/PIN numbers
○ Text notes
○ Documents (PDF, Word, Excel, PPT ...)
○ Contacts with Build-it call/send email option
○ ID cards
○ Driving License
○ Software License
> INTEGRATION WITH SAFARI APP
○ Fill Login directly in Safari App, by iPassSafe
○ New Logins pulled in from Safari App to iPassSafe
○ Support auto login with 3 (up to 4!) Parameters
○ Icons pulled in from any of your websites automatically !
○ 5 Sync options (iCloud, Dropbox, FTP, AirDrop & Email)
○ All data get encrypted before sync
○ Cloud is optional but not a requirement
> ADVANCED FEATURES
○ Integrates with iOS 12's Authentication Services framework,
allowing users to seamlessly autofill usernames and passwords directly from the QuickType bar to apps and Safari
○ Air Print (Single/All Items)
○ Contact import from Address Book
○ Call & Send Email to private contact using App
○ Login to private Gmail/Yahoo account from App
○ Built-in browser with auto/manual login
○ Built-in search tool
○ Dynamic sorting option
○ Multiple Databases (per users or contents)
○ Private Expiry Reminder (Credit card, Driving License...)
○ Available in 17 languages
> WHY CHOOSE IPASSSAFE ?
○ iPassSafe provides top rate data security together with intelligent and user-friendly interface for rapid access
○ No hidden cost - You pay only once and get all features without any subscription
> ABOUT APP
iPassSafe is available on AppStore since early 2011 with more than 600,000 users worldwide, it delivers most comprehensive, user friendly and reliable solution to personal data security.
1. Remember Your Password !
without it , you will not be able to see your data.
2. Backup is not done automatically, the user is responsible for such a backup (IDB file) using features (iCloud, Dropbox, email, FTP ...) exists in iPassSafe to avoid loss of data when device is lost, damaged or any other reason, furthermore iPassSafe is NOT providing any direct cloud service, password retrieval, or backup service for security reason (all data stored on your device only!), user need to decide where to do the backup (iCloud, user's private Dropbox account, user's diskonkey using FTP, or user's email ...), the user is also responsible for this backup safety.
3. Sync is not merging data, you have to keep all updated data on one device and use sync option upload file, then load and activate with a password on all your other devices
4. Smart auto login algorithm is compatible with most web sites
> CUSTOMER REVIEWS:
"I have been using this app for years now to keep all my passwords and sensitive information,and have found it easy to use and would not hesitate to recommend it."
"RESULT AT LAST !!!!!
I have spent 4 evenings loading and trying out at least 29 Password Keepers and have finally found one that is straight forward to use with enhanced security. I am so impressed..."
"One of the most useful apps I purchased"
"Analyst - Perfectly fit my business need"
one of the best app in store ! - I used this app for several monthsCan't go back now since my life is much easier
"Safe! - Store all my passwords and info with this app. Love it!"
• iPhones Xs,Xs-Max, and Xr, UI adjustments
Love iPassSafe ? Rate us! your feedback helps us make iPassSafe even better :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this App!!!
I have been using this app for approx 1-2 years and I’ve never had any problems with. One password app I had completed shut down, no longer in business and I thought it was saving my info just in case the unthinkable happens like, them shutting down forever!
This password app always ask/reminds you to save and each time I double click to go from one screen to another especially if I forget my password, it locks me out. This may sound annoying but all in all it’s a safe way of securing all of my passwords. This app has never failed me.
Fair to Good but needs considerable bug fixing
I purchased both the iPad and Mac versions of this software. Of the two the iPad version is less buggy and has more features. I like the overall format of inputing and storing your password and other information. But on the MAC version setup settings and syncing are totally missing. After inputing all the informaton you're left with, “What do I do now?.” When I went to save the work the save command did not work. Also, I did the install of the print command. Again, this did not work! In the end I just closed the application down “hoping” it would save a file to my DropBox account. At one point the App did not save to the Dropbox account and I spents hours rummaging through my Mac files and finally found a backup version.
As to transfering data between and MAC and iPad the process is a nightmare. You literally have to go into the iPad version in their sync command to do a two to three step process of transfering files. This is not what I expect from an Apple promoted App on either the MAC or iPad.
I gave it a three star rating because the user interface for inputing information is great! That said I felt that I purchased a very buggy beta version software that still requires a significant about of work to make it a five star application.
I am hopeful this will happen in future updates on both the MAC and iPad.
I find this app very well thought out and feature rich. As I customize categories I have found I cannot select a new icon during the customization process. When I make a selection it takes me back to previous screen and the icon for that category is blank. I am using on iPad with IOS 13.4.1. I was able to leave message for support. Will update with fix. Haven’t heard from support but found a workaround. You can share your data (password) file via AirDrop with your other Apple devices. I created the Custom Categories with the icons I wanted on my iPhone and shared to my iPad and it worked, I have the icons on the iPad. Hopefully they will resolve this, but like the AirDrop feature for backups and not having to use Cloud like other apps. Will rate 5 when fixed on iPad.
- Moshe Netanel
- 40.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2011 MSNET-Solutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.