Welcome to Past Zero, an App to assist with remembering and recalling people that you meet. It offers a simple way to record and recall information that you don’t want to forget before that next encounter.
Using a unique database, names are not just listed alphabetically; they are also accessible by the easiest way for you to recall - a group you associate the person with, their first name, or even their picture. Quickly locate a contact by the group you know them from: bowling league, PTA, church, your workplace, the book club… The list is endless!
When you meet someone new and have your phone, you are always ready to manage and improve your social life!
· Record information yourself – Build a profile or take notes on dedicated e-Cards for each new person, and organize that data in the best way for you to easily recall and retrieve their information.
· Exchange e-Cards at the click of a button – Using GPS proximity, users in the same vicinity can trade electronic profile cards in seconds. Locate their username on your app (automatically displays others near you), and share your pre-made e-Card with one click of the screen. This completely replaces the awkward phone number swap.
· Improve Your Networking – Participating in a meeting where all attendees need to share POC info? No more passing out business cards or signing in on a registration sheet to be manually typed in and forwarded to you later that day. Your e-Card is instantaneously shared with the group the moment you walk in the room; everyone’s data is now in your contact list. Think of all the time you saved by not having to type all of that info into your phone!
Going to a networking event? Set your app to share your e-Card with the Group as soon as you arrive. Did you miss talking to a person that you saw across the room earlier because the insurance salesman had you cornered at the bar? No problem! Contact them later at your convenience using the attendees list downloaded to your phone.
Attending a conference? Instantly check in with the host as you enter, and receive a list of attendees. Did you miss bumping into someone that might have been there? Check the list!
· Improve Host/Guest info Swaps - Hosting a party for your small child that includes parent drop-off? Instantly swap information with each parent as they come through the door. Your phone number is shared directly with each parent, and vice versa. For as few as 10 guests, it can save up to twenty minutes of typing time!
· Electronically share, collect, and organize business cards – Scan business cards, easily upload them into your e-Card, and now your business card can be shared too!
- Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Incredible asset for any Networking professional!!!!
This app is completely changing the way I network with people! The ease of sharing contact information, business cards, notes, and other pertinent business information is amazing! Love the Broadcast feature for large group meetings or get togethers!!
Keeps me organized and connected!
Love this app and how I can have notes on my contacts organize them and then share. The Broadcast feature is pretty slick with a ton of potential!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.