Paste is the world's favorite clipboard manager for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. It stores everything you copy and keeps your clipboard organized across all your devices.
Paste is an invaluable productivity tool for writers, developers, designers, and everyone else.
"Paste is the Mac clipboard manager you never knew you needed." — The Next Web
THE SMART WAY TO COPY AND PASTE
Paste automatically keeps everything you copy regardless of its format so that you can quickly access data that you copied in the past in an instant or less.
– Extend clipboard capacity and never worry about losing your important content ever again.
– Search for a "recipe link from Safari" that you copied a long time ago as well as for any other text, link, file, image, and more.
– Choose which applications you don't want to keep track of and ensure complete control over the data that Paste stores for you.
– Edit copied data before using it in other apps.
SPEED UP YOUR WORKFLOW
Organize and access frequently used items instantly. Tight system integration and intuitive user experience allow you to focus on your core tasks.
– Create pinboards and organize your clipboard history the way you want it.
– Pin items you use regularly and keep them just a click away.
– Configure your own shortcuts for seamless copy and paste functionality between apps and files.
SYNC ACROSS DEVICES
Instant sync allows you to use your clipboard history and pinboards across devices whether you're on your Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
– All data securely syncs across all your devices running Paste. It plays well with Universal Clipboard too.
– Your data is stored in your personal iCloud Drive using industry-standard security technologies.
BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
Get more out of Paste and discover a whole bunch of features aimed to help you spend less time on routine tasks, every day.
– Select and paste multiple items simultaneously.
– Remove formatting from copied text and paste any content as Plain Text.
– Large previews to quickly sort through the content and find what you're looking for.
– Share clipboard history with your friends or send it via AirDrop to other devices.
– And much more!
We offer monthly ($0.99/month) and annual ($9.99/year) subscription plans with a fully functional trial, so you can try Paste for free.
All plans allow you to collect and sync clipboard history and pinboards on all your devices (including Mac, iPhone, and iPad) as well as receive consistent, substantive updates and bug fixes.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. After purchase, manage your subscriptions in App Store Account Settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Please visit pasteapp.io for more information. You can also reach us at email@example.com or on Twitter @paste_app – we’re always happy to help!
Download Paste and supercharge your productivity!
– Disable and enable link previews in Preferences
– An option to pause and resume Paste from the main menu
– Better link detection for the urls with special characters
– Visual adjustments for text items and QuickLook preview in the dark mode
Previously in 2.8
– Beautiful and useful rich preview for links and files
– Improved QuickLook preview, including inline audio and video playback, a special presentation for Tweets and many other things
– Open links and files directly from Paste via context menu or Cmd+O shortcut
Thank you for using Paste! Follow @paste_app on Twitter and don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app. Before I stick with the subscription I would expect some deepening.
I am just beginning to integrate Paste into my regular workflow and it seems super powerful. Obviously on the Mac there are lots of ways to quickly and easily access it, and iOS is going to be more limited. But the answer to that is iOS shortcuts. If we can get a Shortcuts actions for Paste or even a basic URL callback scheme, we can do anything.￼ iOS automation is hot right now. Paste is ideally suited for productivity and for advanced users. I would call iOS shortcuts integration or deep URL scheme integration non-negotiable if Paste is going to stay competitive.￼￼
In fact, in general, the iOS app needs to reach parity with the Mac App. For instance, I want to be able to title my saved clips on pinboards from withiin the iOS app.
The main thing I wanted to achieve with a clipboard app was the ability to open it with a shortcut, and then immediately paste with another shortcut. It wasn’t totally clear in the description if I was able to do that, but I figured there was a good chance it would, and at least the other features would be useful.
Turns out it does do that, and those commands are customizable. I’m so pumped. And it’s even more useful than I expected. As a designer I have my color palettes right at my fingertips all the time… it saves hex color codes as colored cards which is crazy useful and was a totally pleasant surprise. The UI is awesome and smooth and the more I use it the more the more I like it.
My only pieces of feedback would be to have numbers on the snippets so I don’t have to count when pasting, perhaps only when you have the direct pasting option selected. Also would be great to have the option to keep the interface on screen so I’d be able to keep copying and pasting without having to open it each time. And would be nice to have ability to change sizes of snippets or have some sort of text-only option so I could see more clippings at once. Great app guys, thanks!
Best app purchase I’ve ever made...
I’ve been using Paste for over 6 months now, and I can’t imagine not having it now. As a designer, I’m constantly copying, pasting, and moving things in Sketch and Illustrator and with Paste it is so easy to just go back and grab anything I’ve ever copied. I no longer worry about whether I should copy something because it will overwrite something I will also need. With Paste, everything is made so easily. Not only that, it has a gorgeous UI, showing items in my Clipboard beautifully and easy to find. It still blows me away sometimes. And the search feature works absolutely wonderfully. It is so great, I wish Apple would integrate it into macOS and iOS as I really would love this feature on my iPhone and iPad Pro.
If you use your computer for productivity, Paste is an absolute necessity and a joy to use. You won’t regret purchasing it.
- Dmitry Obukhov
- 13.1 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Paste Team
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription $9.99
- Monthly Subscription $0.99
- Annual Subscription (Legacy) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.