Paste stores everything you copy on your Mac, iPhone, and iPad, so it's always there whenever you need it again.
It's widely used by designers, developers, writers, lawyers, support specialists, and anyone else who wants to work better, faster, and smarter every day.
"Paste is the Mac clipboard manager you never knew you needed." — The Next Web
NEVER LOSE A COPY AGAIN
Paste is like a time machine for your clipboard. It makes it easy to instantly find and access any text, link, image, or file you've ever copied on any of your devices.
– Extend your clipboard capacity so that everything gets saved and nothing gets lost.
– Use intelligent search to quickly find that "meatball recipe from Safari" or anything else you can remember copying.
– Choose which apps you don't want to keep track of to maintain complete control over the data Paste stores for you.
SPEED UP YOUR WORKFLOW
With an intuitive interface that seamlessly integrates into your workflow, Paste lets you quickly get what you need and get on with your life.
– Scroll through an at-a-glance view of your clipboard featuring large, easy-to-read previews of content so you can find stuff fast.
– Edit and save changes to copied content before using it in other apps.
– Pin copied items that you use frequently and keep them just a click away.
SYNC ACROSS DEVICES
With instant iCloud sync, you can access all your copied content and pinboards at any time from your Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
– All Paste data is stored in your own iCloud storage using industry-standard security technologies and encryption.
– Not only does Paste let you sync your data across all your devices, it plays nice with Universal Clipboard too.
BECOME A PASTE MASTER
Start using Paste and discover features that will become part of your workflow so seamlessly you'll think they were always there.
– Select and paste multiple copied items simultaneously.
– Remove formatting from copied text and paste it as plain text.
– Share copied items via text, email, social media, AirDrop, etc.
– Use Paste Stack to copy and paste a set of items in a specific order across multiple apps.
– Set up shortcuts, rules, limits, and more to configure the Paste that's perfect for you.
ONE SUBSCRIPTION, ENDLESS PRODUCTIVITY
Paste is available in a monthly or annual subscription plan with a 14-day free trial. Both plans offer all the great Paste features to help you work smarter and faster on all devices, plus regular app updates and improvements, for an extremely low rate.
Visit pasteapp.io to learn more and get in touch with us at pasteapp.io/contact or @paste_app on Twitter — we're always here to help.
- Fixed an issue when Paste couldn't recognize active subscription
Please consider writing a review and sharing your experience if you enjoy using Paste. Follow @paste_app on Twitter and contact us at pasteapp.io/contact if you ever need help.
Ratings and Reviews
The main thing I wanted to achieve with a clipboard app was the ability to open it with a shortcut, and then immediately paste with another shortcut. It wasn’t totally clear in the description if I was able to do that, but I figured there was a good chance it would, and at least the other features would be useful.
Turns out it does do that, and those commands are customizable. I’m so pumped. And it’s even more useful than I expected. As a designer I have my color palettes right at my fingertips all the time… it saves hex color codes as colored cards which is crazy useful and was a totally pleasant surprise. The UI is awesome and smooth and the more I use it the more the more I like it.
My only pieces of feedback would be to have numbers on the snippets so I don’t have to count when pasting, perhaps only when you have the direct pasting option selected. Also would be great to have the option to keep the interface on screen so I’d be able to keep copying and pasting without having to open it each time. And would be nice to have ability to change sizes of snippets or have some sort of text-only option so I could see more clippings at once. Great app guys, thanks!
Best app purchase I’ve ever made...
I’ve been using Paste for over 6 months now, and I can’t imagine not having it now. As a designer, I’m constantly copying, pasting, and moving things in Sketch and Illustrator and with Paste it is so easy to just go back and grab anything I’ve ever copied. I no longer worry about whether I should copy something because it will overwrite something I will also need. With Paste, everything is made so easily. Not only that, it has a gorgeous UI, showing items in my Clipboard beautifully and easy to find. It still blows me away sometimes. And the search feature works absolutely wonderfully. It is so great, I wish Apple would integrate it into macOS and iOS as I really would love this feature on my iPhone and iPad Pro.
If you use your computer for productivity, Paste is an absolute necessity and a joy to use. You won’t regret purchasing it.
Good app. Before I stick with the subscription I would expect some deepening.
I am just beginning to integrate Paste into my regular workflow and it seems super powerful. Obviously on the Mac there are lots of ways to quickly and easily access it, and iOS is going to be more limited. But the answer to that is iOS shortcuts. If we can get a Shortcuts actions for Paste or even a basic URL callback scheme, we can do anything.￼ iOS automation is hot right now. Paste is ideally suited for productivity and for advanced users. I would call iOS shortcuts integration or deep URL scheme integration non-negotiable if Paste is going to stay competitive.￼￼
In fact, in general, the iOS app needs to reach parity with the Mac App. For instance, I want to be able to title my saved clips on pinboards from withiin the iOS app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Paste Team
- 5.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2022 Paste Team
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Plan $14.99
- Monthly Plan $1.99
- Legacy Plan $9.99
- Family Plan $19.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.