Paste, the ultimate clipboard manager, redefines the way you manage everything you copy on your Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
It is an indispensable tool for developers, designers, content creators, sales and support specialists, and anyone seeking to boost their productivity.
"Paste is the Mac clipboard manager you never knew you needed." — The Next Web.
NEVER MISS A THING YOU COPY
Think of Paste as your very own time machine for your clipboard. It allows you to effortlessly find any text, link, image, file, and everything else you've ever copied across any device.
- Enjoy unlimited clipboard history, making sure nothing gets lost.
- Utilize intelligent search to swiftly find anything you remember copying.
- Define custom rules to specify which apps should not keep track of, giving you complete control over the data Paste stores.
ACCELERATE YOUR WORKFLOW
With an intuitive design that perfectly integrates into your workflow, Paste lets you quickly access what you need and carry on with your tasks.
- Browse your clipboard history through large, easy-to-read content previews for fast retrieval.
- Preview and edit copied content before using it in other applications.
- Quickly access frequently used items and keep them just a click away.
SYNC ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
Experience seamless synchronization with iCloud, enabling access to all your copied content anytime from your Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
- All Paste data is stored in your private iCloud storage using industry-standard security technologies.
- Paste not only lets you sync your data across all your devices, but it also integrates with Universal Clipboard.
BECOME A PASTE PRO
Discover features that blend into your workflow as if they were always there, making Paste a game-changer for your productivity.
- Paste multiple items in the order you choose.
- Strip formatting from copied text and paste it as PlainText.
- Share copied items via text, email, social media, AirDrop, etc.
- Automate routine work by combining Paste with Siri Shortcuts.
- Set up custom rules, shortcuts, and more to tailor the Paste experience to your needs.
ONE SUBSCRIPTION, UNLIMITED PRODUCTIVITY
Paste is available in a monthly or an annual subscription plan with a free trial. The subscription provides access to all the fantastic features of Paste across all devices, along with regular app updates and improvements.
Learn more and contact us at pasteapp.io/contact or @paste_app on Twitter — we're always here to help.
In this update:
- Fixed issue with item title placeholder after empty edits.
- Improved image item creation.
- Added tooltip for files to display full path.
- Fixed background color in dark mode.
- Improved URL previews.
- Minor fixes in drag-and-drop functionality.
- Updated localizations.
If you're enjoying Paste, please take a moment to rate us and leave a review. Your feedback makes a world of difference!
Got questions or need help? Reach out to us at pasteapp.io/contact.
For updates and fun tidbits, follow us on X @paste_app.
Ratings and Reviews
The main thing I wanted to achieve with a clipboard app was the ability to open it with a shortcut, and then immediately paste with another shortcut. It wasn’t totally clear in the description if I was able to do that, but I figured there was a good chance it would, and at least the other features would be useful.
Turns out it does do that, and those commands are customizable. I’m so pumped. And it’s even more useful than I expected. As a designer I have my color palettes right at my fingertips all the time… it saves hex color codes as colored cards which is crazy useful and was a totally pleasant surprise. The UI is awesome and smooth and the more I use it the more the more I like it.
My only pieces of feedback would be to have numbers on the snippets so I don’t have to count when pasting, perhaps only when you have the direct pasting option selected. Also would be great to have the option to keep the interface on screen so I’d be able to keep copying and pasting without having to open it each time. And would be nice to have ability to change sizes of snippets or have some sort of text-only option so I could see more clippings at once. Great app guys, thanks!
Best app purchase I’ve ever made...
I’ve been using Paste for over 6 months now, and I can’t imagine not having it now. As a designer, I’m constantly copying, pasting, and moving things in Sketch and Illustrator and with Paste it is so easy to just go back and grab anything I’ve ever copied. I no longer worry about whether I should copy something because it will overwrite something I will also need. With Paste, everything is made so easily. Not only that, it has a gorgeous UI, showing items in my Clipboard beautifully and easy to find. It still blows me away sometimes. And the search feature works absolutely wonderfully. It is so great, I wish Apple would integrate it into macOS and iOS as I really would love this feature on my iPhone and iPad Pro.
If you use your computer for productivity, Paste is an absolute necessity and a joy to use. You won’t regret purchasing it.
Good app. Before I stick with the subscription I would expect some deepening.
I am just beginning to integrate Paste into my regular workflow and it seems super powerful. Obviously on the Mac there are lots of ways to quickly and easily access it, and iOS is going to be more limited. But the answer to that is iOS shortcuts. If we can get a Shortcuts actions for Paste or even a basic URL callback scheme, we can do anything.￼ iOS automation is hot right now. Paste is ideally suited for productivity and for advanced users. I would call iOS shortcuts integration or deep URL scheme integration non-negotiable if Paste is going to stay competitive.￼￼
In fact, in general, the iOS app needs to reach parity with the Mac App. For instance, I want to be able to title my saved clips on pinboards from withiin the iOS app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Paste Team
- 16.8 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2023 Paste Team
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Plan $29.99
- Monthly Plan $3.99
- Legacy Plan $9.99
- Family Plan $59.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.