Paste is the world's favorite clipboard manager for Mac, iPhone, and iPad. It stores everything you copy and keeps your clipboard organized across all your devices without skipping a beat.
Paste is an invaluable productivity tool for writers, developers, designers, and everyone else.
"Paste is the Mac clipboard manager you never knew you needed." — The Next Web
THE NEW WAY TO COPY AND PASTE
Paste automatically keeps everything you copied regardless of its format so that you can quickly access things that you’ve copied in the past in an instant or less.
– Extend your system clipboard capacity and never worry about losing your important copied content ever again.
– Search for a "recipe link from Safari" that you copied a long time ago as well as for any other text, link, file, image, and more.
– Choose which applications you don't want to keep track of and ensure complete control over the data that Paste stores for you.
SPEED UP YOUR WORKFLOW
Organize, preview and access frequently used items instantly. Tight system integration and intuitive user experience allow you to focus on your core tasks.
– Create pinboards and organize your clipboard history the way you need it.
– Pin items you use regularly and keep them just a click away.
– Configure your own shortcuts for seamless copy & paste functionality between apps and files.
SYNC ACROSS DEVICES
Instant iCloud sync allows you to use your clipboard history and pinboards across devices whether you're on your Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
– All data securely syncs across all your devices running Paste. It plays well with Universal Clipboard too.
– Your data is stored in your personal iCloud Drive using industry-standard security technologies, including end-to-end encryption.
BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
Get more out of Paste and discover a whole bunch of features aimed to help you spend less time on routine tasks, every day.
– Select and paste multiple items simultaneously.
– Remove formatting from copied text and paste any content as Plain Text.
– Large previews to quickly sort through the content and find what you're looking for.
– Share clipboard history with your friends or send it via AirDrop to other devices.
– And even more!
Download Paste and supercharge your productivity!
Hi there, this is a one-step-back update ;)
Based on the feedback for the sequential Shift+Cmd+V behavior, it seems like the old version worked better, so there we go: the sequential Shift+Cmd+V shows and hides Paste, the next/previous pinboard shortcuts navigate you through the pinboards.
Set your own shortcuts in Preferences and thank you for using Paste!
Previously in 2.5.0:
Together with tons of internal improvements and better macOS Catalina support, this update brings two useful features some of you asked for:
– For those who prefer using a mouse or touchpad, Paste gets one click closer: a single click on the status item in the main menu bar activates Paste while a right-click brings the good-old menu;
– For the keyboard shortcuts fans, a sequential Shift+Cmd+V (or your own activation shortcut) from now on will navigate you through your pinboards instead of hiding Paste.
Follow @paste_app on Twitter to stay up to date and contact us on email@example.com for any help.
Ratings and Reviews
The main thing I wanted to achieve with a clipboard app was the ability to open it with a shortcut, and then immediately paste with another shortcut. It wasn’t totally clear in the description if I was able to do that, but I figured there was a good chance it would, and at least the other features would be useful.
Turns out it does do that, and those commands are customizable. I’m so pumped. And it’s even more useful than I expected. As a designer I have my color palettes right at my fingertips all the time… it saves hex color codes as colored cards which is crazy useful and was a totally pleasant surprise. The UI is awesome and smooth and the more I use it the more the more I like it.
My only pieces of feedback would be to have numbers on the snippets so I don’t have to count when pasting, perhaps only when you have the direct pasting option selected. Also would be great to have the option to keep the interface on screen so I’d be able to keep copying and pasting without having to open it each time. And would be nice to have ability to change sizes of snippets or have some sort of text-only option so I could see more clippings at once. Great app guys, thanks!
Best app purchase I’ve ever made...
I’ve been using Paste for over 6 months now, and I can’t imagine not having it now. As a designer, I’m constantly copying, pasting, and moving things in Sketch and Illustrator and with Paste it is so easy to just go back and grab anything I’ve ever copied. I no longer worry about whether I should copy something because it will overwrite something I will also need. With Paste, everything is made so easily. Not only that, it has a gorgeous UI, showing items in my Clipboard beautifully and easy to find. It still blows me away sometimes. And the search feature works absolutely wonderfully. It is so great, I wish Apple would integrate it into macOS and iOS as I really would love this feature on my iPhone and iPad Pro.
If you use your computer for productivity, Paste is an absolute necessity and a joy to use. You won’t regret purchasing it.
This is one of those things that you thing, well, maybe I’ll try it out. But once you use it — WOW, you never want to live without it any more! Really useful, particularly when you have to copy two or three different things in one context, and then switch to another one (e.g., change programs, or another program on another desktop) and paste them both in different places. It’s just so nice to be able to do that in one context switch, not three. Oh yeah, and go back to something you copied earlier? It’s right there, and trivial to find… I just start typing, and there it is! As I say, fantastic.
- Dmitry Obukhov
- 13.5 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Paste Team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.