The best universal clipboard manager for Mac, iPhone and iPad. Save, search and organize your pasteboard history by app, smart item type and collections
PastePal is a native application written in pure Swift that allows complete control over your clipboard history.
The app is universal and available across Mac, iPhone and iPad devices. You can manually enable iCloud Sync in Settings and all data will be securely synced across devices
- Light and dark mode
- Side window for quick access to recent history. You can position it either top, left, bottom, right of the screen
- Main window for complete overview. There you can filter by app, content type and organize into collections
- Pagination. For large amount of data, pagination is enabled where you can navigate among multiple pages of history
- Setup allow and ignored list of apps, folders, content words
- Trim down pale history automatically. You can define time frame for how long you want to keep history
- Keyboard shortcut to toggle windows, copy and delete history item
- Accessible via status menu bar
- Move paste keyboard shortcut from Queue view to Settings view under Shortcuts tab
- Add Read clipboard keyboard shortcut. With this you can manually save clipboard content to PastePal.
- Improve clip detail view
- Other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best Replacement for Copied app
I needed a replacement clipboard app for copied since it got delisted from the App store. This app has enough of the features but still are missing a few, but still has enough to help make it the better replacement.
It'd be nice if there we're things like pinning notes where they wouldn't be deleted, more arrangement options like manual sorting and moving your clipboard notes by drag and drop.
The app still does work for me as a great replacement and even with the slightly higher price tag you pay once, its better than the monthly sub apps for what you get.
For Multitaskers and Multi Devise Useres
Just guy it already!
I went through around 10 different apps that were all "good" until this one finally checked every box and then some! I love all the options to customize it to your personal workflow, customizable keyboard shortcuts... The iCloud integration for use with iPad and iPhone is the icing on the cake!
The suport from the developer is second to none as well. I thought I had one tiny issue so I emailed the developer and it was my fault (user eror) but they were fast to respond and quickly showed me the solution to the issue I created. Thanks so much PastePal !!!
Good not great
I think this is by far in terms of design and features the best clipboard out there, the issue is that it performs irregularly sometimes. It misses some items that should be on the clipboard, it also sometimes show an item in clipboard as if it was from a certain app when it was from different one.
Seeing the constant updates being done by the developer I’m sure this app will keep getting improved and set the standard for clipboard managers.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your support. I've added your feedback to backlog and will address it soon.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Khoa Pham
- 11.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Central Kurdish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek
- Age Rating
- © Fantageek Mobile Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $7.99
- Snack-Sized Tip $0.99
- Lunch-Sized Tip $5.99
- Coffee-Sized Tip $3.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.