Pastry Chef is an educational cooking App developed for people who enjoy food and cooking, particularly desserts.
Pastry Chef provides a list of unique pastry recipes tested in professional kitchens around the World with precise instructions, beautiful photos, chef tips, techniques, product/recipe history and a four unit converter, all inside a clean and simple user interface. Don't expect to find thousands of recipes from the internet because Pastry Chef's priority is not quantity but quality of recipes which are normally hard to find or kept private by most Chefs. You'll find that Pastry Chef is a "must have App" for any Student, Cook, Teacher or experienced Pastry Chefs.
Quality of recipes is what Pastry Chef is all about, so we have gathered the best pastry recipes to go along with high definition photos for the user to cherish. The recipes are unique industry proven used by Master Chefs all over the World.
DESIGN THAT WORKS
The Pastry Chef team believes recipe design is critical for cooking. It needs to be simple and clean yet have order and be delightful for the cook to read. This is hard to achieve and we think Pastry Chef has done it.
• RECIPES - world class recipes with exclusive design
• CATEGORIES - get order and easy access to all recipes
• APPENDIX - know the terms, history, tools and ingredients
• SEARCH BAR - find your recipe any time
• CONVERTER - convert temperature, volume, weight and length from within the app
• No Advertisement
The current version provides a few example recipes and more than 100 recipes after subscription. Enjoy.
New Pro auto-renew subscriptions:
- 1 year (Gold) | 3 month (Silver) | 1 month (Bronze)
- Full access to more than 100 Recipes
- Full access to categories, appendix and converter
- Full access packages
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal - ($2.49, $5.99 and $19.99).
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- iOS13 support
- Dark mode support
- Enhanced design and navigation
- New "extra content" section
- New subscription options (Pro version)
* Thank you for subscribing and rating 5 stars
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not that bad
The recipes here are decent and good tips are offered, as well as some background to the different ingredients.
The other reviewer must have glanced over the part where it says grated carrots in the carrot cake recipe.
This lite version comes with 13 recipes like Pastry Cream, Ganache, Strassburger Cookies, and Biscotti -- I can hardly wait for the full version!! Each recipe has four sections, Intro (to the recipe), Ingredients, detailed Directions and Chef Tips as well as a couple of VERY tempting photos. The Appendix provides additional information beyond each recipe Intro on different ingredients.
If the full version includes a few instructional videos, (save to) Favorites, and a Shopping List as well as many more recipes, it will easily be 5 stars!!
Not many recipes, but it is only the lite version, so what do you expect, I guess. Its alright, I've found better though. If you want a good food app, get Food Gawker. Its amazing!
- IVAN ENRIQUEZ GARCIA
- 139.2 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 13.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © elemento® arts
- In-App Purchases
- Bronze Member $4.99
- Gold Member $34.99
- Silver Member $12.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.