Thousands of farmers and ranchers use PastureMap to lower costs and increase profitability. PastureMap is easy-to-use ranch management software for cattle record keeping and grazing management.
PastureMap helps you:
- See all herds and pastures on a beautiful visual map. See the full history of each herd and pasture.
- Makes ranch planning easy - map fencing, subdivisions, water tanks, all on the map that turns your phone into an offline GPS.
- Share with teammates and keep the whole team on the same page.
- Take detailed notes and pictures about herds or pastures while making moves out in the field
- Know when to move herds - view rest days in each pasture
- Record individual animal notes, weights, and health records. Works with EID eartag records.
- Our mobile app works offline wherever you go, and syncs data when you get back into reception.
Making better management decisions has never been easier. Download the app today!
Questions or Concerns? Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (650) 451-9076.
Our mobile app is intended for easy, quick in-field data capture. The full web version uses this data for detailed cattle performance reports, pasture productivity reports, grazing charts and grazing planning.
- New UI for adding items to the map
- More intuitive UI for adding notes
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app great company
I rely on PastureMap to manage our complex cattle operation. I appreciate not only the software the functionality and the way in which it helps me run my business but also the people that run the operation. I highly recommend using this product so that you can make better management decisions and have a better impact on the land.
The Pasture Map mobile app really made my rotational grazing decisions better (and easier).
Dividing my pastures into paddocks was quick, easy, and intuitive. The ease of moving my fold from paddock to paddock was remarkable and the ability of knowing days of rest was invaluable (well, almost invaluable).
That brings me to reason this is not a five star review. The app itself is DEFINITELY five stars. The pricing options however need to be more flexible. I would gladly, and am happy to, pay for this service. For the size of my operation though I can’t justify the least expensive option for my needs. The company has been at least open to a dialogue to arrive at a solution to my problems and if we can come to an agreement, this will immediately become a five star review.
Good management tool
Handy app for a small place. If you had a larger operation I could see it as an essential for managing both cattle and employees to keep everyone on the same page. Easy to use and it syncs across all devices and my computer.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.