PathTraq allows users to create and share maps of utility lines and other paths using location data obtained via their mobile device or Bluetooth from a RYCOM GPS device.
- Interfaces with Google Maps to log and view both individual points and underground utility paths.
- Photographs can be associated with a particular point.
- Each user device can store multiple maps; each map can have multiple points, paths and utilities.
- Users have the ability to add, delete and edit categories, including default categories.
- All map data is stored locally and can be emailed as a .KMZ file.
New Design and Images
- RYCOM Instruments, Inc.
- 56.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © RYCOM Instruments, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.