Quickly find evidence-based answers to your clinical questions. An easy and fast way to stay up-to-date and align with the latest guidelines on diagnosis and treatment.
Pathway is an accurate and efficient point-of-care reference tool that gives medical professionals and students rapid access to guideline summaries, mobile-friendly interactive algorithms, clinical calculators, landmark trials and more. Featuring 33 medical specialties, more than 360 diseases and over 10,000 topics.
*This app is intended for physicians, medical residents, medical students, registered nurses and other licensed health professionals only.*
USE PATHWAY TO
• Read condensed summaries of high-yield evidence-based clinical guidelines.
• Easily assess evidence gradings with a uniform evidence assessment scheme.
• Get patient-specific guidance with mobile-friendly interactive algorithms.
• Refer to summaries of landmark trials.
• Make accurate diagnoses by easily consulting pertinent findings and differentials when a diagnosis is under question.
• Find exactly what you need with deep search and an intuitive interface.
• Get notified of new guideline summaries and practice-changing updates tailored to your specialty.
• Access from anywhere, even without an Internet connection.
“None of the clinical reference tools available are as simple, efficient and to-the-point.”
“This is one of the only medical apps I use on a daily basis.”
Try Pathway today, free.
Allergy and Immunology
TALK TO US
We would love to hear from you. If you have any questions, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: https://pathway.md
• Email: email@example.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pathwaymedical/
• Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/pathwaymedical/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pathwaymedical/
• Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.pathway.md/faq/
• All subscriptions come with a 14-day free trial.
• For 14-day trials, you won’t be charged until your trial has ended. Your iTunes Account will only be charged once your purchase is confirmed.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after your purchase.
- Clinical information upgrade
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent app, excellent customer service
Everything is very fast and snappy. Definitely feels more modern than other medical apps out there. The information is good for every topic that I’ve looked up so far and the summaries are great for quick parsing while rounding. I made a request for a guideline and they integrated it within less than a week.
I like Pathways modern feel. The search is fast and efficient, and all the content is downloaded to my device so theres never any lag or inability to access the info. You can quickly check the reference for every statement, so you know where the recommendation is coming from. Interactive pathways are really useful.
as a med student, I was really bummed that there is a 100 dollar yearly subscription to get access to about half of the information on the app, which I won’t be able to pay :( I was going to be really excited if it was entirely available, or seriously hoping that it wasn’t going to be that expensive. I wish that someday this aspect changes(?) but unfortunately that is my loss. Well, its nice to know that its out there. Maybe I will make do without it
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thanks for your interest in Pathway. We're sorry to hear that you're not able to benefit from Pathway as much as you'd like. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will arrange a full access extended trial for you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pathway Medical Inc.
- 65.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Pathway Medical Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Access $111.99
- Yearly Access $79.99
- Yearly Access $149.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.