Pathway – Medical Knowledge 17+
Clinical Decision Support
Pathway Medical, Inc.
- Offers In-App Purchases
Rapid, evidence-based clinical guidance. Quickly find answers to your clinical questions and stay up-to-date with the latest diagnosis and treatment guidelines.
Pathway is an accurate and efficient point-of-care reference tool that gives physicians, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, residents, and students rapid access to guideline summaries, mobile-friendly interactive algorithms, clinical calculators, landmark trials and more.
- 33 medical specialties
- 500+ diseases
- 15,000+ topics
- 120+ interactive pathways
96% 5 Star Reviews
Trusted by clinicians in over 180 countries
AS SEEN IN
• MobiHealthNews: "A well-designed decision support technology adapted to the realities of 21st-century medicine."
• Physicians Practice: "Provides easier access to important clinical information."
SIMPLIFY YOUR DAILY PRACTICE
• Find what you need, faster, with condensed summaries of evidence-based clinical guidelines.
• Get patient-specific guidance with mobile-friendly interactive algorithms.
• Easily assess the evidence with color codes, explanations, and links to the original text for seamless due diligence.
• Quickly reference landmark trial summaries for 500+ diseases, all in one place.
• Make the right diagnosis by easily consulting pertinent findings when a diagnosis is under question.
• Find exactly what you need with deep search and an intuitive interface that understands you.
• Stay up-to-date with notifications for practice-changing updates tailored to your specialty.
• Get reliable guidance anytime, anywhere - even without an Internet connection.
“None of the clinical reference tools available are as simple, efficient and to-the-point. This is the only medical app I use on a daily basis.” - Jane R., General Practitioner
“The simple layout of guidelines is very much appreciated and allows for rapid access of clinical guidelines which is incredibly handy in a time sensitive situation.” - Louis S., Clinical Pharmacist
“Perhaps the hardest part of medicine is information overload and Pathway provides the best solution to this challenge I have seen.” - Christian L., 2nd year resident
“The color-coded evidence assessments are very useful for quickly evaluating the quality of the evidence. I’ve recommended Pathway to my colleagues and will continue to do so.” - Katie G., General Practitioner
EVOLVING EVIDENCE-BASED MEDICINE
With over 800,000 medical studies published every year, it’s nearly impossible to stay up-to-date on clinical guidelines and best practices.
Our physician authors and editors painstakingly review, assess, and summarize the highest quality evidence-based clinical information and display it in a clear, simple interface to be acted on at the point of care.
We master what’s tedious so you can master what’s important—caring for your patients.
• Website: https://pathway.md
• Email: email@example.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pathwaymedical/
• Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/pathwaymedical/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pathwaymedical/
• Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.pathway.md/faq/
*Pathway is intended for physicians, medical residents, medical students, registered nurses, and other licensed health professionals only.*
Ratings and Reviews
Pathway breaks down information in such a way that it's easy to find what you need. Databases like uptodate are great but are hard to read, the average sentence is 16-20 words long, which requires you to sit and evaluate the information, you can't really skim or read it on the go. With this app, everything is condensed, sources are present and statistics are color coded so all you need to do is get your phone out and do a quick search. Pathway is great for rounds, studying for boards and putting together presentations
Excellent app, excellent customer service
Everything is very fast and snappy. Definitely feels more modern than other medical apps out there. The information is good for every topic that I’ve looked up so far and the summaries are great for quick parsing while rounding. I made a request for a guideline and they integrated it within less than a week.
Phenomenal service, just wish I could access it on a computer
This is a phenomenal service and offers great value. I love how concise it is. Finding exactly what you want on an emergency is incredibly easy. Easier than any other service I know. But as far as I can see, there is no Mac app and no website, so no way to access it on a computer. This feels like a missed opportunity to give it that final nudge, but one can dream.
Developer Response ,
We're delighted that you find Pathway so useful! Thanks for sharing this review. We're actively working on a desktop version - stay tuned :)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pathway Medical Inc.
- 233.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Pathway Medical Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Access $14.99
- Yearly Access $124.99
- Yearly Access $179.99
- 30% Off - Pathway Professional $88.99
- Monthly Access $21.99
- Monthly Access $9.49
- Yearly Access $79.99
- 30% Off Pathway For Physicians $124.99
- 30% Off - Pathway For Students $55.99
- Yearly Access $79.99