Pregnancy Services and Resources Free of Charge in Washougal, WA
Pathways Pregnancy Clinic provides a safety net to young women who are faced with the fear and uncertainty of an unplanned pregnancy.
Pathways is a faith-based organization and does not offer annual exams, birth control devices, mid-life services, abortion services or referrals, mammograms or breast screenings, in-vitro fertilization services, pre or post-natal care, treatment of infertility, or STI testing or treatment. A list of local physicians is available for continued reproductive care.
For your Health:
Integrated Health Kit
- Community Pregnancy Clinic
- 94.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Pathways Pregnancy Clinic 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.