Boost your productivity and provide a better patient experience with the doctor's edition of the "Patient is in" app:
* Receive and respond to real-time patient assignments from your charge nurse on your iPhone or Apple Watch. (1) (2)
* Receive team alerts to keep your surgery schedule up to date.
* Connect with team members and patients with one-touch audio/video conferencing. (3)
* Monitor remote cardiac patients over a secure HIPAA-compliant real-time connection.
* Receive patient cardiac data including live pulse, ECG/EKG reports, and historic cardiac data (4)
All users must use separate iCloud accounts.
This app requires a monthly subscription. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to the service, where applicable. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
(1) Real-time updates are dependent on network latency and cloud congestion.
(2) Requires a subscription to the charge nurse edition of the "Patient is in" app.
(3) Requires FaceTime. Medical staff members require a subscription to the doctor edition of the "Patient is in" app and patients require the free patient edition of the "Patient is in" app.
(4) Requires the free patient edition of the "Patient is in" app.
- Zaid Al-Timimi
- 53.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 and watchOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2016, 2017, 2018 Zaid Al-Timimi. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Patient Services $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.