Download the Pavilions Delivery & Pick Up App and get FREE Delivery on your 1st online order at Pavilions. Sign in with your existing Pavilions account or create a new account. Shop for groceries in the app and save time by choosing delivery or pick up.
Pavilions Delivery & Pick Up App is convenient, easy and will save you time with these features:
- Delivery—choose a time when you want your groceries delivered to your doorstep
- Drive Up & Go (Pick Up)—drive up to your Pavilions store, park, call and we'll bring your groceries to you
- Flexible delivery and pick up times—groceries on your schedule
- Shop fast from your previous in-store and online purchases
- Save money with hundreds of clippable coupons
- Exclusive online savings—easily find new weekly deals that matter most to you
Bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Friendly Safe Convenient
I really appreciate the privilege of being able to do the Drive-Up pickup. I need to get out of the house to feel like part of the world again, but I’m still trying to keep physically distanced so as not to come into contact with unvaxxed people. Your store has the nicest employees and they are always so pleasant when they bring my groceries to my car. The only issue I have, is that twice, some packaged produce was already past it’s best by date. As well as a pack of Hostess Mini Powder donuts that weren’t out of date, but literally were inedible because they smelled and tasted like toxic chemicals. I should have brought these things back, but it was inconvenient for me. Just a note to the manager to have perishables checked frequently.
Liked the app for a while, now it’s starting to get a bit sus
I’ve been using this app ever since Cover began and like everyone else and it has been great for me so far, granted it has annoyed me that food is constantly out of stock but that’s not really anything I can control but recently I’ve been starting to see a pattern of buying something, like for example some pies and such and when the person comes to drop off my food they give me everything I bought, except for the pies which were the bulk of the whole purchase and when I looked at the receipts it clearly says that the pies should be in my possession. so I’m starting to think that either the delivery people are not telling the truth or I’m being ripped off by the people that are delivering my food. So I’m asking you, if either Pavilions or DoorDash could look into this I would appreciate it greatly because I don’t like the feeling of being ripped off
I cannot thank you enough! I have tried so many other delivery services and have been SO disappointed. Finally, I found the perfect efficient reasonable and friendly company! I am not able to stand very long and even with the scooters at the grocery stores, I struggled! This has been an answer to prayer enabling me to get my groceries each month. Each person delivering has been courteous and professional. I have a grateful heart.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Albertsons Companies, LLC
- 65.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Albertsons Companies, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.