NOW YOUR DOG CAN FACEBOOK MESSAGE YOU!
The Pavlov Dog Monitor - an Ipad App that your pet uses to train themselves!
* Technology -- Advanced science and design tools behind the Pavlov Dog Monitor help train and reward your dog, when you’re away. First, the owner sets up custom videos for their dog with a short “Good Dog” and “Bad Dog” message. Then, an audio detector listens for the dog’s Barking or Quietness, and plays the owner’s appropriate messages. The session is displayed in an easy to read graph, which your dog messages while you’re away -- via Facebook!
* How it Works -- In just a few sessions, anxious dogs begin to adjust to the correction videos “Bad Dog, No Barking” when they become restless. A period of quietness produces a treat “Good Dog!” and the pet begins to understand the app’s design: More greetings from the happy owner when they are resting, and corrections when they begin to bark. All the while, the owner is able to view the session with the Facebook Remote Monitor from anywhere in the world.
* Game for the Owners -- Your pet’s progress is tracked each day by the Dr. Pavlov character. Depending on how many Good Dog or Bad Dog videos the pet has received, a letter grade is displayed (ex. A+, B-, F, etc) for each session. Over time, the ‘Report Card’ is shown on the home page with a Score for your dog‘s unique behavior. If you can maintain a passing grade, the Dr. Pavlov character will ask if you’d like to receive a special treat for your dog. Keep up that good score and your pet will be rewarded from the Pavlov Team!
* Smart Settings -- The Pavlov Dog Monitor's advanced code adjusts to your dog’s past and present behavior. With each use, the App gets smarter and more attuned to your pet’s unique needs. No need to do anything extra, Dr. Pavlov will create a custom session of bark and reward videos based on your dog’s past, present and future behavior. Our ‘Smart Settings’ use intelligent design that are tailored specially for your dog.
* Facebook Dog Monitor -- Your dog can now send you Facebook posts when you're away! Check your Facebook page for personal real-time monitoring, that your dog sends on their own! Simple, easy to read, and peace of mind for the owner.
Thanks for joining the Pavlov Dog Monitor community!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Moved to a new server
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes over and over
I would probably have loved this app if it worked, but I can't even record the good dog and bad dog videos as it crashes every time. Would have given zero stars if possible.
App crashes every time I try to start a session. Unusable in its current version
Awesome idea it's great that it provides rewards although I think the Facebook integration should come with it also a bummer because it was 5 bucks two days ago a d now it's cheaper
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cheviot Hills
- 33.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013, Cheviot Hills LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Facebook Dog Monitor $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.