Go on a rescue road trip with all your favorite pups in the new app: PAW Patrol Pups to the Rescue.
Brand-New Location Added: The Jungle! Along with 5 new PAW Patrol rescues!
1. Help Skye take off in her helicopter and fly through the jungle to find that silly monkey Mandy!
2. Chase climbs the temple ruins with his suction cup boots to find the ancient necklace!
3. Rocky patches Matea’s damaged nest and you tap the eggs to help the chicks hatch!
4. Help Rocky’s dozer clear the rocks from the door to the temple, and when you’re done, dance the pup-pup boogie!
5. Use Chase’s night vision goggles to find Cap’n Turbot in the cave, but watch out for silly bats along the way!
With the new Paw Patroller vehicle, the pups can now save the day in places way beyond Adventure Bay! Your child will keep an eye out for rescue alerts, then go on rescue missions to the Bay, the Ice Fields, and Yumi’s Farm! There are different rescues for each of the seven pups with a variety of fun mechanics, including swipe, tap, tilt, and drawing circles. Rescues feature new tools and vehicles for each pup! The app also includes an awards screen with over 30 awards, tutorials for each game, a parents screen and curriculum guide.
• Children go on rescues with all their favorite pups!
• 13 different interactive rescues.
• 3 locations: The Farm, the Bay, and the Ice Fields.
• Each rescue is a 2 part game that features the tools/skills of the Pups, and gives players the chance to experience the tools and gadgets for themselves.
• Map screen to track your progress and select your next rescue.
• Rewards screen with mission specific reward badges for each rescue, plus additional meta awards for completing all the rescues (30 awards in total)!
• In-game tutorials.
• Parents screen and curriculum guide.
End User License Agreement:
Bug fixes and general improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be better
My daughter loves this app, but it keeps freezing on multiple levels...After the pups get their treats it shows rubbles digger as the badge and won't let the app unfreeze. Suggestion: there should be an exit button after they get treats instead of auto-loading the next frame. Also there's a level that uses the night vision goggles that she's looked all over for the objective but nothing happens. Fix these small things and I'm sure it would be 5 stars in my book!
I want a refund
I paid for this app and it doesn’t have any sound. I restarted, deleted and re-added and nothing helps. I downloaded the “package” of paw patrol games and the others seem to work.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry you are having trouble with the app. We'd like to help you more directly. On our page in the iTunes App, tap Reviews, then tap App Support. Tap the orange [Contact Us] button and let us know which device you’re using along with any error messages you’ve seen. Thank you, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
I want a refund!!
I bought this and there is no sound. There is no option to turn it on either. I want my money back. Such a waste!
- Viacom International Inc.
- 696.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Spin Master PAW Productions Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The Jungle $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.