Connect your pet's caretaker network around a central information source. Pawprint is the one place for medical records, feeding instructions, reminders, and even cute photos. Make sure all your pet's favorite humans are in the loop!
How to get OFFICIAL records through Pawprint:
If you'd like us to help you get their official, verified medical records from your veterinarian, just follow these steps:
1. Navigate to your pet's page, then click "records"
2. You will be prompted to pick your vet or enter a new one
3. Sign your request and we’ll do the rest
The Pawprint team will then contact your vet for an official copy of your records. You'll get a notification when the records are loaded onto your app and then you'll have a digital copy of the records for any emergency or to share with a service provider.
Learn more at http://getpawprint.com/
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, recent version may have removed functionality
First off, I had been having some problems with the recent version, contacted support and heard back within about 12 hours, on a weekend. While going back and forth with them on gathering up info on my issues, suddenly the issues weren’t really happening anymore, so either it was user error or perhaps I was being too impatient
The only “issue” that seems to still remain is that I believe the functionality of being able to attach multiple pets to a single activity seems to have been removed. So now when I feed or walk both my dogs, I have to enter the activities separately. Again, I’m still waiting to hear back from support at this point, because it’s also possible that this is still another use error/oversight
App Functions Request
The app is fantastic and I have been using this for a couple of years and it has been a tremendous help. The more I use it the more I see the benefits of it. I don’t use it for anything other than our pets medical records so I can’t comment on other features but, our Vet & PawPrint have been fantastic when we requested records to be added to PawPrint.
In using it more there are a couple of suggestions but, they play no role in how grateful I am for this app!
1. Allow backdating when adding start date for medication.
2. Allow a “custom” medication, supplement, or vitamin to be added to medication area. We have up to 5 dogs when my grand doggies are with us and being able to keep track of what vitamins and such that each dog gets would be great without having to go down to the notes area. It would just pop up in reminders like the medications.
3. Same thing for request 2 but for dog food
4. Allow removal or change a vaccine that is not overdue. Example; while in NY they gave the Leptospirosis vaccine separately from the DHPP but, when I got back to Texas it was included in one vaccine. So it now keeps reminding me that Twinki and Marley are behind on their vaccinations.
Love this app
I use this app for all my reptiles. Feeding and cleaning schedules can get kind of hectic when you don’t keep track of them. Having everyone’s info in one place is great and there are so many features that I do enjoy. In the future though, I’m hoping for some improvements to certain features. My snake needs to eat every 3 weeks, but this is not an option for being reminded in the app. I’ve tried the custom selection, but it doesn’t work for me. Also, not all animals weigh over 1 pound. Many of my baby geckos are about 5 grams, so the ability to choose what scale of weight you need would be awesome. I look forward to the new things that will hopefully come to this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.