Payment Tracker is a revolutionary tool designed to create an interface between service providers and the client. Payments can be uploaded via the App, or via the web directly to the client. The client then receives a notification by email and or push notification letting them know that a payment claim has been submitted. As soon as the payment claim has been received by the client, a notification is sent to the service provider informing them and the payment tracking can begin.
Payment Tracker uses secure authentication to ensure users information is kept safe and confidential at all times.
Users can configure their notification preferences on the App as to whether they want to receive SMS's, Emails or Push notifications or a combination.
As payment claims are processed by the client the Payment Tracker App updates the stages and notes created by the client.
The client can easily send update messages at any stage of the process informing the user of any changes that have occurred or alternatively the client can request additional information from the service provider or even changes that may be necessary to continue processing the payment claim.
Payment Tracker is designed to be a user-friendly tool for both the client to monitor payments internally and a tool for service providers to easily track the status of payments live from their smart phone, tablet or desktop.
- Payments Certificates/ Claims can be submitted through the App
- Payments stages and processes can be tracked live as they are processed
- Notifications are sent by Push Notification/ SMS / Email providing the service provider regular updates as claims are processed
- The client can provide notes and feedback to service providers or request additional information/ changes needed to further process claims
- Alternatively Payments Certificates/ Claims can be submitted through the Web App: https://secure.paymenttracker.co.za
The Questions Payment Tracker attempts to answer:
1. At what stage is my payment at?
2. How long will it take until my payment is made?
3. In what department is my payment currently in?
4. How long does the payment process take on average?
5. How long does each stage of the payment process take?
6. How long does each department take to process a payment claim?
7. Which areas in the payment process need improving?
8. Which payments are at the various stages of the payment process?
9. What is the status of the various funds based on current payments?
10. How much has been spent on various projects?
11. How many payments are being processed at any given time?
12. What is the value of pending payments?
13. How many payments have been completed?
14. What is the value of completed payments?
15. How much has been spent of the total budget?
16. How much is remaining in the budget?
Need to get in touch with the developer? Contact us on:
Payment Tracker, Payments, Tracking, South Africa, Municipality, Client, Government, South African Government, Upload Payment Claims, Track Payment Stages, government parastatal, organizational tool, payment tracking tool, monitor my payments, payment claims tracker, payment certificate tracker, service provider tool, Claim Tracker, Payment Certificate Tracker
- Improvements to UI
- Added intro slider
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Innovative Thinking (Pty) Ltd
- 38.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Innovative Thinking (Pty) Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.