New users can no longer sign-up for the service. The newest in-store solution is now available in the AppStore as PayPal Zettle.
Get paid on your iPhone®, iPod® or iPad® with our free app and a card reader that’s right for your business. Accept credit and debit cards, send invoices, track cash and check payments. It’s only 2.7% per US card swipe, chip or contactless transaction. No long-term contracts, commitments or monthly fees.
WHY PAYPAL HERE?
• More options, more business: gives your customers the flexibility to pay how they want.
• All in one: PayPal Here™ is part of our trusted suite of business payment solutions, helping you manage all your in-person, online and mobile payments through one central account.
• Help when you need it: You can contact us directly from the app, by phone at 877-569-1136 or by visiting www.paypal.com/here
START GETTING PAID:
1) Download the app
2) Choose the card reader that’s right for your business
PayPal Mobile Card Reader
– Accepts magnetic stripe cards
– Connects with your phone or tablet audio jack
PayPal Chip Card Reader
– Accepts chip cards, NFC payments like Apple Pay™ and magnetic swipe cards
– Reduce liability for certain types of fraud
– Connects via Bluetooth
PayPal Here uses an encrypted card reader, backed by our best-in-class risk-management and fraud protection. All payments go right into your account for secure, reliable, and easy transaction processing.
GET YOUR MONEY FAST:
Payments processed with PayPal Here are transferred to your account usually in minutes. With the PayPal Debit card, you can access your funds at thousands of ATM’s nationwide, plus get 1% cash back on all eligible debit card purchases.
• Get a free app and PayPal Mobile Card Reader
• Invest in the PayPal Chip Card Reader to accept chip cards, contactless (like Apple Pay™), traditional swipe payments – all in one device.
• Pay only 2.7% per swipe, chip or contactless transaction for all major US credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
• Let customers quick-pick a standard tip or enter their own
• Manage and view your sales history
• Text and email custom receipts
• Add multiple users on one device
Thanks for using PayPal Here. This version includes various bug fixes and stability enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I do a lot of selling and trading online... of Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards... well, I've been using PayPal for quite some time and when it asked if I'd like to upgrade for free, I said sure. I was very unbelieving of them sending me a card scanner for free but I got it and haven't been charged for it or anything. I guess it makes sense since the more money I make, they make. Esther way, being able to make little categories and add-ons to them is really fun and has got me really thinking about opening up a small business! Thank you PayPal for alway helping me pay for things online, hopefully you will help me charge people in person in the future!
Very poor compared to Square
Have had PP for years and years for eBay and forum transactions. Started to use recently for vending business as an alternative to Square bc of a rate increase.
Customer service is VERY poor. Transaction processing time is 3-4 times longer than Square. If you are a vendor with occasional transactions, it would be no big deal. But as a vendor who often has a line of customers waiting it has doubled my service time per customer. The hardware constantly disconnects from app and you have to turn it back on and wait for it to connect only to find out that the app has signed out and requires time for another log on. Calling customer service is a joke. The voice menu won’t give a choice with my issues. Choose another category just to get in to talk to someone, you can’t get past the voice system. After hold times, and calling back multiple times to an invested time of 40 minutes, you get a CS person who can’t help you, and transfers you elsewhere where you hold again. When you finally get a real person, they put you on hold because they don’t know how to help you and then you find yourself disconnected. At least 3 or 4 times in your journey to this person, you have given your complete customer information, so you think maybe a conscientious CS rep will call you back. Yeah, right. Call back again......no thank you.
Like it but I wish....
We use this app to manage and take payment for concessions for our booster program. We are run by volunteers so it is a different person taking orders every time. I like that it is easy to use and doesn’t need much explanation but wish I could store more than one menu at a time; we do not always serve the same items at each event. I went to a scan method to make transactions go faster and love that I can store the barcodes but hate that I have to recreate my menu for every event. It would make it much easier if I could store items in the app and pull them up to create my menus. Maybe there is an update in the future that will fix this. Otherwise this is a great app for us, people don’t carry much cash anymore and i felt like we were losing sales before we started taking the debit and credit. It’s also nice to go back and look at previous sales when planning the next one.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PayPal, Inc.
- 233.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 PayPal Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.