Our new PayPal app is a simple and secure way to get paid back for last night’s takeaway, send money to friends who have an account with PayPal, check PayPal activity, choose currencies to send around the world and more. Plus, we’ve added some new features we think you’ll love…
*NEW* A TOUCH-FREE WAY TO PAY OR BE PAID
• If you’re buying, simply scan the QR code to pay securely with your PayPal app.
• Whatever you’re selling, now you can quickly set up a QR code and get paid in person, all with just your phone.
SEND AND REQUEST MONEY FOR FREE
• When funded by a bank account or balance, it’s free and secure to send money or ask for it back from friends and family in the US.
• All you need is an email address, mobile number, bank account, cash pick up service point or mobile top up details. *An account with PayPal is required to send and receive money. If you don’t have an account with PayPal, you can sign up for free quickly and easily.
• NEW FEATURE: just type a name, email or phone number and PayPal will find the right person for you.
• Request money quickly and securely from friends or family with just a few taps.
GET INSTANT SPENDING NOTIFICATIONS
• Never miss a thing – keep on top of payments and sending or receiving money, with instant push notifications.
• Check out all your latest PayPal activity, by just logging in.
ACCESS YOUR BALANCE INSTANTLY WITH THE PAYPAL CASH CARD
• Easily transfer funds from your bank balance to your account with PayPal.
• Shop in-store, online or everywhere Mastercard® is accepted and withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide.
• PayPal Cash Plus account required to get the card.
TRUST PAYPAL SECURE TRANSACTIONS
• You can be sure PayPal will help keep your financial information secure, with commercially available encryption, and fraud detection. All that plus monitoring transactions, 24/7.
Optimized checkout experience; launch of native app without leaving merchant websites.
Optimization to allow consumers to add nicknames to their bank and cards.
P2P Enable users to add Animated Stickers in P2P send/request money flows.
Enable Casual Sellers and Merchants to accept payments with QRCode.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Whether Sending or Receiving to Friends, Family or Pros is always a breeze
I’ve been using PayPal for nearly as long as they’ve been around or at least as long they were still in the countdown preparing to launch full steam ahead into the financial world. As I write this review I can’t help but think back to the days before PayPal and I just shake my head. Does anyone else remember the days of getting a call or text (if you even had a cellphone yet) saying “I just put an envelope in the mailbox with a check for you. Please let me know when you get it so I know it didn’t get lost in the mail.”?
Even better was finally getting a check and the joys of going to YOUR bank, no matter how quick & easy or a total pain the location was, to either cash the check or deposit it and wait for it to post. I am totally aging myself but I remember all of that and it was a pain.
Now I know there are all sorts of new pay and get paid apps out there, and yes I have an account with one of them, but I don’t trust any of them the way I trust PayPal. I may have another for the much needed flexibility in today’s world but I always make the initial payment or payment request attempt by asking if *they* have a PayPal account and I don’t see that ever changing. And as long as PayPal continues to stay competitive with their features, then I have absolutely no reason to go a different path.
For the most part PayPal is great but it needs to be improved. Last week I ordered an item and I was sent a message to verify that it was me. I verified it. Then, there seemed something suspicious about it so I read some reviews on the seller’s website. It turned out that the seller had sent different items than what was purchased or most of the time nothing at all. The seller was known to offer items that you browse, and make pop ups that offer the same items on sale, using the exact same pictures of the item. Even the website sounds similar to the real thing and the seller even offers free shipping no matter how heavy and oversized the items are. Delivery promised in two days.
So, very shortly after placing the order, I tried to cancel it, and filed a complaint. However, there was no drop down menu that you can pick for sellers engaging in this activity. I tried to call and speak to a live person and wrestled with the phone tree until finally I got a message that the business was closed (it was 6:30 AM). The next day I got an email from Paypal that my fraud complaint was denied and they sent me a screen shot of my agreement that it was me on my account trying to place the order. Case closed.
Fraud is running rampant on the internet and Paypal has not offered anything but minimal protection against it. At the very least there should be a way to freeze a payment when it becomes questionable.
PayPal is the “Go-To App” for anything money related!
I have been using PayPal for Several years and I absolutely love it. I can use PayPal to pay for anything I buy online, transfer money to someone, receive money from someone, send or receive money from a bank, etc. PayPal gives me peace of mind knowing that my money is safe and secure and that it’s back by the PayPal guarantee. Several years ago I made a purchase On eBay and paid through PayPal, but the seller (*an individual E-Bay user - E-Bay itself was not at fault and took immediate action.) never sent the item I purchased and was unreachable for a refund. Thankfully I had paid through PayPal so when I contacted PayPal Regarding this, PayPal said I was it was back with the PayPal guarantee and immediately refunded my money. They were amazing! Had I not used Paypal, I would have just been out $100. It’s like having insurance for purchases! Their website is easy to use, their customer service is outstanding, and they can do everything and Most of it cost nothing. There are some small fees for sending or receiving money, but those fees are much smaller than anywhere else for the same service and I can do it all online. The highest fee I’ve ever paid was less than $2.00 I believe. There is absolutely no comparison to PayPal - they are amazing!
- PayPal, Inc.
- 223.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © PayPal, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.