Our new PayPal app is a simple and secure way to get paid back for last night’s takeaway, send money to friends who have an account with PayPal, check PayPal activity, choose currencies to send around the world and more. Plus, we’ve added some new features we think you’ll love…
*NEW* A TOUCH-FREE WAY TO PAY OR BE PAID
• If you’re buying, simply scan the QR code to pay securely with your PayPal app.
• Whatever you’re selling, now you can quickly set up a QR code and get paid in person, all with just your phone.
SEND AND REQUEST MONEY FOR FREE
• When funded by a bank account or balance, it’s free and secure to send money or ask for it back from friends and family in the US.
• All you need is an email address, mobile number, bank account, cash pick up service point or mobile top up details. *An account with PayPal is required to send and receive money. If you don’t have an account with PayPal, you can sign up for free quickly and easily.
• NEW FEATURE: just type a name, email or phone number and PayPal will find the right person for you.
• Request money quickly and securely from friends or family with just a few taps.
GET INSTANT SPENDING NOTIFICATIONS
• Never miss a thing – keep on top of payments and sending or receiving money, with instant push notifications.
• Check out all your latest PayPal activity, by just logging in.
ACCESS YOUR BALANCE INSTANTLY WITH THE PAYPAL CASH CARD
• Easily transfer funds from your bank balance to your account with PayPal.
• Shop in-store, online or everywhere Mastercard® is accepted and withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide.
• PayPal Cash Plus account required to get the card.
TRUST PAYPAL SECURE TRANSACTIONS
• You can be sure PayPal will help keep your financial information secure, with commercially available encryption, and fraud detection. All that plus monitoring transactions, 24/7.
Not all features may be available in your market.
Selling with a QR code? Save some time by creating codes with specific amount.
We made it easier to scroll and find charities you want to give money to.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better than a Bank
So I’m kinda of skeptical when it comes to banking and have had bad experiences in the past. So what made me give pay pal a shot? Well about a couple of years ago my ex and I traveled to Oklahoma to have some fun at the casino. Well to make a long story short my ex doesn’t listen very well. Not only did he lose all of our money, he also was low on gas too. Our home was over an hour drive away for we live in Texas. So needless to say we didn’t have any friends or family to help us out in this situation. So that’s when this app became a lifesaver. My ex had this app at the time and within seconds was able to receive money. We were no longer stranded or in what could have been a very bad situation. So for me the fact that you are able to send and receive money instantly was a game changer. But that just one of the pros with having this app verses traditional banks. For one there is no monthly or annual fees for having an account like a bank. You can withdraw money from an atm just like you would be able to with a bank. You can even hook your direct deposit up to this app. You can even this app to cash checks for free(10 day to process or $5.00 for instant processing). I could go on and on about how great this app is but why don’t you try it for yourself. You got nothing to lose, but so much to gain!
Better then a Bank
I have no had PayPal for at least ten years and love it!!!! It keeps excellent records for you all your history and with whom. I’ve read some of the negative remarks and I have an extremely hard time believing many of them. Yes that they might of spend some time on the phone; well guess what nothing in this world happens at a snap of the finger. Yes even with banks and Comcast you can spend 2-3 hours on the bank; as long as your issue has been resolved. Anytime I have called PayPal for anything they have always resolved my issue. They have opened cases for me and have never taken a penny; they do NOT Charge for that so stop lying. Also if someone has sent you money and then called and filed a case against it and their bank, yes you have to deal with the person who did that and not PayPal. Just as any bank receives a fraudulent transaction and gives back the money so does PayPal. So why do you think if someone called in on you and said it is a fraudulent transaction you get to keep the money? Hence you have to deal with the person who owes you money. I completely understand people love to complain and make an elephant out of a mouse. However, any issue I have ever had was dealt with amazing customer service.
Since ebay sold it in early 2017 or so, PayPal...
Is still very good customer service and guarantees their purchases (and I've had to use that before because of scammers)! But now with every item purchased, you have to verify yourself with a phone call or text! Every time, even for ten cents! Annoying! How about one time only...it's still me!!! Glad the newest update allows you to separate different purchases into separate addresses since I have a business and two homes etc! Still like it but wish more businesses took PayPal! Only my hairdresser does but I wish markers and gas or restaurants did because I'd use it more and transfer less money from PayPal to my bank! Think about it new PayPal owners! The world is changing and you paid billions for this company! I just gave you a free marketing strategy that you otherwise would've had to pay a bunch of soft-heads millions of dollars to think of, if they would've. Now figure it out (or other companies like Venmo or even MasterCard will do it...Apple already has/is)! Good luck. I'm getting sick of verifying every purchase I make! How about over $100?! Fifty cent purchase from China requiring verification?! If I didn't get it I wouldn't care even! Loosen up guys! And gals! You'll make a lot of money! Just stop harassing customers who have been on PayPal for decades and decades already! We aren't the thieves!!! Thanks for everything else...good job ;)
- PayPal, Inc.
- 236.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © PayPal, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.