PayTag App, your daily toll assistant, supports FASTag Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for making toll payments directly from the prepaid account linked to it. It is affixed on the windscreen of your vehicle and enables you to drive through toll plazas*. FASTag has a validity of 5 years and after purchasing it, you only need to recharge/ top up the PayTag app as per your requirement. FASTag offers near non-stop movement of vehicles through toll plazas and the convenience of cashless payment of toll fee with nation-wide inter-operable Electronic Toll Collection Services.
What are the benefits?
1. Ease of payment – No need to carry cash for the toll transactions, saves time
2. Enable near non-stop movement of vehicles leading to lower fuel cost.
3. Online Recharge on App – Fastag can be recharged online through Wallet/ Credit Card / Debit Card/NEFT/ RTGS or Net banking
4. Availability of toll transactions statements In-App.
5. 24/7 Operational Support on Tolls.
6. Customer support on Payment related assistance on working days.
7. SMS alerts for toll transactions, low balance, etc.
8. Mobile application for customers
FASTag is presently operational at 450+ toll plazas across National Highways. More toll plazas will be brought under the FASTag program in the future.
A vehicle may use any lane at toll plazas by making cash payment. However, the RFID will work only in the lanes demarcated for FASTag. Vehicle without valid FASTag entering FASTag lane will be charged double the applicable toll amount in cash
You may recharge your FASTag account by making payment online through Wallet/Credit Card/ Debit Card/ NEFT/ RTGS or through Net Banking. FASTag account can be recharged upto INR 5,000.00 (Rupees Five Thousand only). The minimum recharge is INR 100.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.