Having trouble with the PC Magazine app? Email us at email@example.com
PC Magazine Digital Edition provides lab-tested reviews, detailed how-to guides, tips and tricks, and the latest tech trends to help you at work, home, and on the road.
With a subscription you’ll enjoy:
- Read on your iPhone AND iPad—completely ad-free
- Completely ad-free reading
- Reviews of the hottest systems, software and apps, mobile devices, and gadgets
- Interactive features including product demos, video reviews, and 360-degree product views
- Advice on using tech to improve every aspect of your life, from organization and health to traveling and shopping, and beyond
- And much more!
PC Magazine is available under the following terms:
- Get the current issue FREE the first time you download the PC Magazine app.
- A single issue for $3.99 (non-subscription).
- One-year subscription for $19.99, subscription will automatically renew until cancelled.
- Monthly subscription for $1.99, subscription will automatically renew until cancelled.
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
Your digital subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for the digital subscription price, which is $19.99 per year.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
If you have any questions regarding your billing or iTunes account, please contact iTunes: https://expresslane.apple.com
To make your reading experience even better, we update the app regularly.
This update includes:
• General performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great Magazine With Promise
As an avid reader of the PC Mag website, I love the new iPad magazine. The content is presented in a very intelligent manner, taking full advantage of the capabilities of a digital platform. Navigation throughout the magazine could not be easier. You can simply tap on "links" in the table of contents, and can swipe past an articles that you don't have interest in, though that is unlikely. The magazine has tons of really good content that is presented beautifully. The picture galleries are smart and intuitive, and the 360-degree view for review products serve as a prime example of how digital magazines should be. Slight formatting issues that result in slightly inefficient screen utilization create a slight annoyance, but this small issue does not detract from the wonderful content. At just $3.99/issue ($1.75/issue with the subscription) the PC iPad Magazine is definitely worth the investment.
With new update, app doesn’t work. Freezes!!
No Offline Functionality
I bought a 12 month subscription about 6 weeks ago. The price was great and the magazine looked great on the iPad. I was a little disappointed at the lack of landscape support but overall I like the magazine and love a lot of the interactive features.
However, I take the bus to work every day and bought the magazine specifically for reading on the bus. This worked great for a couple of weeks until an update that broke the app. Now, the app will not even open unless I am connected to the Internet. Since my iPad is WiFi only I am no longer able to read the magazine unless I'm in range of a hotspot. I called PC Magazine a week ago and they said they are working on a fix but nothing yet. In the mean time I have been unable to read the magazines I download offline. By the way, I'd like to know why they require you to download an entire magazine to the local device in order to read it but not allow you to view the file offline. The files are huge and are taking up a lot of space for nothing.
Until they fix the glitch I would recommend you skip PC Magazine and subscribe to Maximum PC Instead.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ziff Davis, Inc.
- 90.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Ziff Davis, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $1.99
- 1 Year Subscription $19.99
- PC Magazine July 2012 $3.99
- PC Magazine May 2012 $3.99
- PC Magazine April 2012 $3.99
- PC Magazine December 2012 $3.99
- PC Magazine December 2013 $3.99
- PC Magazine April 2013 $3.99
- PC Magazine February 2013 $3.99
- PC Magazine January 2013 $3.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.