Having trouble with the PC Magazine app? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PC Magazine Digital Edition provides lab-tested reviews, detailed how-to guides, tips and tricks, and the latest tech trends to help you at work, home, and on the road.
With a subscription you’ll enjoy:
- Read on your iPhone AND iPad—completely ad-free
- Completely ad-free reading
- Reviews of the hottest systems, software and apps, mobile devices, and gadgets
- Interactive features including product demos, video reviews, and 360-degree product views
- Advice on using tech to improve every aspect of your life, from organization and health to traveling and shopping, and beyond
- And much more!
PC Magazine is available under the following terms:
- Get the current issue FREE the first time you download the PC Magazine app.
- A single issue for $3.99 (non-subscription).
- One-year subscription for $19.99, subscription will automatically renew until cancelled.
- Monthly subscription for $1.99, subscription will automatically renew until cancelled.
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
Your digital subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for the digital subscription price, which is $19.99 per year.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
If you have any questions regarding your billing or iTunes account, please contact iTunes: https://expresslane.apple.com
New & Improved App Features:
• Optimized for your Device: Enjoy a seamless reading experience, built for your iOS device
• Offline Reading: Download issues to your device to read them whenever and wherever you want, even without an internet connection
• Bookmark & Share: Bookmark articles to read later, or share them with your friends
• Text to Speech: Listen to your favorite magazines and all of your articles on the go
• Issue Alerts: Be the first to read the latest issue with new issue reminders
You will need to sign in or restore your purchases and download your issues again. Further instructions can be found within the app once updated.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Magazine With Promise
As an avid reader of the PC Mag website, I love the new iPad magazine. The content is presented in a very intelligent manner, taking full advantage of the capabilities of a digital platform. Navigation throughout the magazine could not be easier. You can simply tap on "links" in the table of contents, and can swipe past an articles that you don't have interest in, though that is unlikely. The magazine has tons of really good content that is presented beautifully. The picture galleries are smart and intuitive, and the 360-degree view for review products serve as a prime example of how digital magazines should be. Slight formatting issues that result in slightly inefficient screen utilization create a slight annoyance, but this small issue does not detract from the wonderful content. At just $3.99/issue ($1.75/issue with the subscription) the PC iPad Magazine is definitely worth the investment.
No Offline Functionality
I bought a 12 month subscription about 6 weeks ago. The price was great and the magazine looked great on the iPad. I was a little disappointed at the lack of landscape support but overall I like the magazine and love a lot of the interactive features.
However, I take the bus to work every day and bought the magazine specifically for reading on the bus. This worked great for a couple of weeks until an update that broke the app. Now, the app will not even open unless I am connected to the Internet. Since my iPad is WiFi only I am no longer able to read the magazine unless I'm in range of a hotspot. I called PC Magazine a week ago and they said they are working on a fix but nothing yet. In the mean time I have been unable to read the magazines I download offline. By the way, I'd like to know why they require you to download an entire magazine to the local device in order to read it but not allow you to view the file offline. The files are huge and are taking up a lot of space for nothing.
Until they fix the glitch I would recommend you skip PC Magazine and subscribe to Maximum PC Instead.
Once again, magazines especially tech mags need to look at WIRED. I already have a subscription to PC Mag, why do I want to get a second subscription? Yes PC Mag is already Digital and everyone has been reading it through Zinio. But why do I have to have my copy on Zinio and buy the magazine on here as well? There should be an option just like WIRED magazine has that I can input my account information and get the magazine in both places. I know that the new PC Mag on iPad is suppose to have more digital content and videos (at least from what I read and heard) so I understand there is a change coming from the Zinio layout, but still. Are your customers not valuable? I am in no way connected to WIRED in any way, but I do respect them a lot for letting me have both a printed magazine and a digital copy all for one price. This has created a long time relationship that will last with WIRED as long as they don't mess that up. Please PC MAG give existing customers a way to read the magazine without having multiple purchases and continuing that great customer support and customer care that you have always had.
- Ziff Davis, Inc.
- 125.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Ziff Davis, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription $1.99
- 1 Year Subscription $19.99
- PC Magazine July 2012 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.