Track your bowel movements with this simple poop log app. Ever wonder what your bowel movements mean and how they affect your health? Curious to find out how frequently you suffer from bowel conditions like constipation, diarrhea, or bloody stool? Do you know if your diet is causing you constipation or diarrhea? Well now tracking your bowel movements is easier than ever.
Find out what consistency, poop color, poop frequency, and poop urgency means for your health by tracking and analyzing these stats over time, then use that data to determine if bowel or diet issues, such as diarrhea, constipation, or crohn's are present.
Poop Tracker uses the Bristol Stool Scale to determine the quality of your poop and allows you to track and analyze your bowel movement data across all of your poop tracker entries.
- Log every your bowel movements.
- Track poop stats like Stool colour, Stool type (Bristol Stool Scale), poop urgency, stool size, bloody stool and more. These metrics can be important to determine if you have any bowel problems such as diarrhea, constipation, ibs (irritable bowel syndrome), colitis, crohn's or other bowel problems.
- Leave notes and photo on each stool entry, these can be useful to determine if your diet is causing you poop problems.
- View and modify previous poop log entries.
- View a data breakdown and graph of your poop statistics over time including metrics like when your bowel movements happen and a day by day history.
You can upgrade to PCal Premium in-app and use more features:
- A lifetime price is $7.99 USD and it's a one-time purchase.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Have questions? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The default options can now be set
- Number of label can now be analysed
- iCloud issue fix
- Bug Fix
Ratings and Reviews
Our GI doc was impressed
My daughter has encopresis and so we needed a way to track our daughter’s BMs for her doctor— when I showed this to her GI specialist she was impressed and even said she would be recommending it to her other patients. Has everything we needed: Bristol numbers, time, pictures, notes. The calendar view is especially helpful to get a quick feel for trends over the months.
My only very tiny complaint: I made a few labels to quickly take notes and these don't come through in the export. Developers: can you find a way to fix this?
Also, in the analytics, would love to see some graphs over time (I.e. Bristol number over time— we are gradually trying to get her Bristol number down to a 4, would be nice to see this trend). Lastly, would be even better to be able to track meds/supplements (exlax, fiber supplements, etc) in this app— and have these overlaid with the trends. I use a different app to track and have to correlate them using exports.
Perfect amount of data
I don’t normally write reviews, but this is niche need and I thought a review might help those like me needing g a way to track their bowel movements. This app is by far one of the most useful I have ever downloaded. I appreciate how easy it is to use and how much information it helps me keep track of. I have been able to determine my patterns and have been able to link my diet more to my digestion. My favorite feature is probably the Notes option, which I fill in each time, but I also really like that the app tells me immediately how long it’s been since my last BM. I have had a form of IBS-C for years, and this app has helped me see clearly what medicines work and how they change my digestive patterns. I upgraded to the premium version and can’t wait until my next doctors visit when I will have a treasure trove of information to share—I know it will inform my doctor better and help me stay on the right treatment plan.
I love this app
I was so happy when I found this app. I usually have difficulty using the bathroom and I don’t have a normal routine. This app has really helped me keep track of everything and I love it! Thank you so much. However, I do wish that you could change the time to 12 hour format. I also wish it supported dark mode. I pay for premium as I like having Face ID and iCloud backup, but I do wish an Apple Watch app was available!! Most health apps like this include an Apple Watch app which is a bit disappointing. And if there could possibly be a way to have this data in Apple health that would be great. Other than that, amazing app and I highly recommend it!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hao Pu
- 8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Hao Pu
- In-App Purchases
- Life Time Premium $7.99
- Yearly PCal Premium $5.99