pCloud is the secure place for your photos, videos and documents. Access your files from every device, anywhere you go. Start with 10 GB free storage and automatically backup your photos and videos and free up space from your device. Easily preview photo albums, stream your favorite HD videos and listen to your personal music playlists anytime, on the go. Send large files with a tap, even to people who don't have a pCloud account. All the changes you make to your files will be immediately synced across all your devices. pCloud is available for your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows and Linux device.
• Start with up to 10 GB cloud storage space when you sign up.
• Go Premium and get up to 2 TB for your entire digital collection.
• Automatically backup photos and videos and free up space from your device.
• No file size limit - upload Full HD files without worrying about their size.
• Add and share large photos, videos and documents at the highest internet speed available to you.
• Allow offline access for files and folders and access them without internet connection.
• Allow your friends to upload files, without giving them access to your entire account via Upload links.
• Instantly share large files with friends and family via Download links.
• Military-grade file encryption with pCloud Crypto.
pCloud offers in-app purchases, which include subscriptions to 500 GB (Premium), 2 TB storage (Premium Plus) and client-side encryption (pCloud Crypto). Subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to the same product. To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• Premium 500 GB monthly for 4.99 USD billed each month.
• Premium Plus 2 TB for 9.99 USD billed each month.
• pCloud Crypto for 4.99 USD billed each month.
• Premium 500 GB yearly for 49.99 USD billed annually.
• Premium Plus 2 TB for 99.99 USD billed annually.
• pCloud Crypto for 47.99 USD billed annually.
Additionally you can purchase each plan as a one-time payment:
• Premium 500 GB Lifetime for 174.99 USD billed once.
• Premium Plus 2 TB Lifetime for 349.99 USD billed once.
• pCloud Crypto Lifetime for 124.99 USD billed once.
Lifetime plans have a duration of 99 years or the lifetime of the account holder, whichever is shorter.
If you choose to purchase, you will be charged a price according to your country. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment.
Terms of service: https://www.pcloud.com/terms_and_conditions.html
• Added support for Dark Mode.
• Added support for Sign in with Apple (only for devices running iOS 13 and above).
• You can now control whether you can access your files from the Files app when Passcode Lock is enabled. Access will be denied by default.
• The swipe back / swipe from left gesture will now properly function throughout the app.
• For devices without a Home button, the Home indicator will now properly fade out when viewing photos in full screen.
• Accounts with a very deep directory structure will no longer crash the app when logging in.
• Numerous other bug fixes, optimizations and usability improvements.
Please share with us your thoughts on pCloud by rating us in the App Store. We appreciate your feedback and work constantly on improving our service.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Absolutely love pCloud
I really dislike how Apple requires iTunes to load your music on an iPhone. It’s clunky and slow. Just let us load music how we want to Apple. That’s where pCloud comes in. This service has been exactly what I was looking for! There’s a built in media player that allows you to create playlists of the music you own stored within your pCloud account. I can either stream that music or store the music files within those playlists locally in the pCloud app for offline listening.
I purchased the family lifetime plan providing 2 TB of storage which can be divided amongst a total of five people including yourself. I also added the lifetime crypto feature. Finally a cloud service where I can set the encryption key on certain files/folders so I know that only I have the key to decrypt the files in the event there was a breach.
While I can understand how some people are upset about losing files due to their account being closed out it is clearly stated your account will be closed if inactive for six months. That only applies to free accounts.
Free means you’ll lose all photos
There are better companies. Don’t trust this company (or the friend who suggested them) unless you have the spare time to read everything on their site, because they won’t tell you until it’s too late. I use my calendar diligently to remind me to check on things, keep up, etc. So if they had said sign on often, I would have put it on my calendar.
Had I known this company doesn’t give a crap about free members and solely focused on your money, I wouldn’t have used them. Thousands of photos deleted, and they told me 6 months after they did it.
They said inactivity of a year gets your account deleted. I signed in around Sept/Oct, have had crazy health problems since and unable to sit organizing photos. It hasn’t been a year, but they emailed me saying they were deleting my account (they didn’t do it, it was a bait email). They deleted ALL my photos tho.
I go to look for customer support, and after 7 minutes of searching see “after 6 months deletion” of all photos. Which is not what they email you. So definitely feel lied and scammed. They delete all your photos, and don’t tell you, and wait to delete your account all while pushing for you to pay.
Find a better company.
Developer Response ,
Hello! We are sorry that you've lost some files. We have information on our website that if you have a free pCloud account, after 6 months of inactivity, it will be permanently deleted, along with the files inside. Please note, that we have sent 2 e-mail notifications before deleting an account. The first e-mail notification is sent to the registered e-mail address, 2 months before the due date and the second one is sent 5 days before the scheduled date.
Love pCloud; No Regrets
I absolutely love pCloud. My issues are 99% operator error and lack of knowledge. The only true request I have right now is access to a password protected file. I have several, mostly Excel, that I’m unable to access from iPhone app when on the road. Laptop, absolutely no issue.
I have wondered how to crypto multiple folders with different passwords and saw in the review comments this is an option. I’ll find time to figure it out. I agreed with another reviewer re: changing password (I use Directory Opus vs File Explorer) yet the files can still be accessed via File Explorer. Again, may be operator error on my part as I use p: (pCloud) as if it’s my c: (local drive).
One last comment, I wish the Developers had time to comment on reviewers concerns/questions/comments as a few that were commented on already helped me and will help others. I believe in pCloud and don’t regret buying the lifetime subscription whatsoever.
- PCLOUD LTD
- 60.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © pCloud LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 100GB Storage $4.99
- 100GB Storage $49.99
- 300GB Storage $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.