PCWorld helps you navigate the computer ecosystem to find the products you want and the advice you need to get the job done. PCWorld offers buying advice through opinionated reviews of new products, provides authoritative analysis of technology news and trends, and gives practical tips on everything from troubleshooting Windows to securing wireless networks. Engaging, jargon-free writing and friendly design make the magazine as enjoyable as it is useful.
PCWorld Magazine is published 12 times a year.
• 1-year subscription - $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-month subscription - $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• Single-issue - $7.99
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.idg.com/terms-of-service-agreement/
• OPTIMIZED FOR YOUR DEVICE: Easily toggle between the traditional magazine layout and the innovative text mode for a seamless reading experience, built for your iOS device
• OFFLINE READING: Download your magazines to your device to read them whenever and wherever you want, even without an internet connection
• BOOKMARK AND SHARE: Bookmark articles to read later, or share them with your friends
• TEXT TO SPEECH: Listen to your favorite magazines and all of your articles on the go
• NEW ISSUE ALERTS: Be the first to read the latest issues of your favorite magazines with new issue reminders
To make your reading experience even better, we update the app regularly.
This update includes:
• Minor bug fixes
• General performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
You give us an 'update'. Usually these things are an improvement, but not this time. I prefer the previous version, cos the way the articles were shown was much better than being forced to look at every single page of articles that I have no interest in. Then I download the September issue, looking forward to reading it. I got the lead page of the 4 reasons this person switched to bing, but nothing else!!! The article thumbnails show no problem, but the rest of the mag is non-existant!
GIVE US BACK THE PREVIOUS VERSION!!!
With new upgrade not experiencing random app closure as in the past. Easy to use - reading PCWORLD is fun again!
The Worst App Ever
Don’t use this App, it is one of the worst app ever…
They upgraded the App and removed all my library
I tried to restore my purchase several times without any luck
This is a terrible App (period).
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IDG Communications Inc.
- 79.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 IDG Consumer & SMB, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month | PCWorld Magazine $1.99
- 1 Year | PCWorld Magazine $19.99
- PCWorld May 2017 $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.