Organize your documents digitally. Just scan and tag them with the PDF Archiver.
• 100% OpenSource (github.com/pdf-archiver)
• Intelligent Textrecognition
• Text processing only on your iPhone/iPad (no cloud involved)
• Synchronisation via iCloud Drive
• Scan all incoming documents with PDF Archiver.
• Put the original paper documents in a folder, sorted by year. Don't care about bills/insurance papers etc. Just leave all of them in a box.
• PDF Archiver analysis the document locally and suggests tags and the document date.
• Save your documents to your archive folder in iCloud Drive.
• You can view these documents at any time from within PDF Archiver or in iCloud Drive.
PDF Archiver saves your documents by the following naming convention:
This structure is independent from your OS and filesystem and makes it very easy to search files ...
• ... by tag via a searchterm like: "_tagname", starting with _
• ... by description via a searchterm like: "-descriptionword", starting with "-"
• ... by tag or description via a searchterm like: "searchword", starting with the term
This App respects your privacy and avoids e.g. advertising platforms. To help the further development of this app, I use a subscription model.
Before purchasing for PDF Archiver, you can use it within a 1-month free trial period! Afterwards, you have two options to continue using the app:
• $1.99 USD per month
• $4.49 USD per year (limited introductory offer, otherwise $7.49 USD)
The prices may vary from country to country. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
Just write a GitHub issue or send an E-Mail ( email@example.com ).
PDF Archiver is an Open Source project (https://github.com/PDF-Archiver/PDF-Archive-Viewer).
Contributions and feature requests are welcome!
+++ "PDF Archive Viewer" becomes "PDF Archiver" +++
With this version the features of the macOS app will now land on your mobile phone! In addition, documents can now be easily scanned and processed with your iPhone. The intelligent text recognition helps you to tag the documents afterwards. It suggests tags and the date, so you only have to enter a description and archive the document.
• Last view will be saved for the next app start.
• Optical improvements
- Julian Kahnert
- 85.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017-2019 Julian Kahnert
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Yearly Subscription $4.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.