PDF Compress Expert is a Mac OS X utility for reducing the size of PDF files, which compresses PDF file size by optimizing the resolution and compression method of images, removing unused thumbnails and metadata, stripping dead-object and compressing other parts of PDF files. Just drop your file on the panel and it will quickly create a new, compressed PDF file suitable for sending via e-mail or posting on the Web.
Now, Support macOS Sierra.
Rich choices of compression options.
• Support five different PDF compression modes to select.
• Support customize compression mode: You can customize the image sampling and image compression.
PDF documents compressed to the file size you need.
• You can get high quality but small PDF file after compression. For some PDF files, file size can be compressed by 90%.
Compress PDF quickly and easily.
• Support batch compression: Compress multiple documents one time.
• Support drag and drop: You can just drag and drop PDF files to the interface of the application.
1.Support macOS Sierra.
2.Fix a crash bug.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not the most intuitive, but works well
After loading a PDF file, you have to click on a little gear to see your options (the first of which is "Minial [sic] Compression”).
Then you have to click-click to choose the output folder, even though if you choose the origin folder it won’t overwrite but adds “(1)” etc - in other words, the origin folder could perfectly well be the default, saving the user some gratuitous effort.
The great thing, though, is that this (<3 MB) and PDF Outliner (1 MB) give me the functionality I need to remove almost 1 GB of Adobe bloatware from my computer. And it’s much faster than Acrobat!
Wow this works
Absolutely what I needed, I kept trying to send a file, and it was too big, and then I found this and love it. Yes, please do use it.
great app for a great price
i searched high and low for a document compressed. everything either didnt work or was waayyyy to expensive. this is super easy to use and it even gives you the option to adjust the size and quilaty. highly recommend
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.