60% OFF - ON SALE TODAY!!! REGULAR PRICE: $9.99
The most advanced PDF application that lets you create, edit, read and even listen to PDF documents. Draw and sketch, make notes on your documents using the stamps, highlighters, sticky notes and more. Add text to fill in and sign PDF forms that can be imported from Dropbox, Cloud, OneDrive and WiFi. Above all else, you have access to a powerful Word processor. Annotation is now supported for ePub files (eBooks).
- Create PDF with blank page then add image, text box, table, line, square and other pre-defined shapes.
- Add New page or remove page from PDF file.
- Read and annotate more than one book side-by-side with the Split Screen feature (very useful for extensive research and multi-language activities).
- ePub Annotation: highlighting and notes are now supported for ePub files.
- Smart scanner included (New): Scan images to multipage PDF document.
- PDF can be converted to Word document for more editing ability.
- PDF forms and documents can be imported, so you can add text to fill them in and sign them.
- Documents can be reviewed and corrections noted using highlighters, pencils, stamps and sticky notes.
- Draw and sketch freehand or add shapes and modify them to create diagrams and organization charts.
- Text to Speech (New): Listen to eBooks files in your preferred language.
- Audio recordings can be made while taking notes or add an audio note to a PDF document.
- Convert Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other files to PDF.
- Convert Web page to PDF.
- Download PDF and other file type from the Web.
- Switch between multiple open PDFs without closing the current screen.
- Word documents can be created using a large variety of fonts, styles, colours and sizes. These Word documents can then be converted to PDF.
- Import and export documents, books, manuals and forms using Dropbox, Cloud, OneDrive, Wifi and email.
- Dictate your text using Siri.
- Audio files attached to your documents are also saved as a stand alone file so you can share the audio without sharing your personal notes.
- Full-featured annotation helps as a study aid for students using highlighters, underline, squiggly underline and bookmarks.
- Organize your documents in folders for easy access.
Images can be attached to a PDF or Word document so you can create brochures, posters, newsletters, advertisements, wedding invitations and much more.
- Preview and read all file formats: DOCX, PDF, TXT, XLSX, PPT, MP3, JPEG and HTML.
We love to hear from our users, send us an email email@example.com or follow us on Twitter.
Fixing minor bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A perfect tool for me
In many ways, PDF Editor matches Acrobat Pro feature-for-feature, while offering useful extras like a more flexible search and a more familiar business interface. When you add in the fact that it's much cheaper than Adobe's offering, it has to be a contender for anybody seeking a PDF tool primarily for archival and group work. This app provides the level of functionality that the professional user has come to expect at a keen price. The user interface is modern and easy to use, and it provides no shortage of FAQ web page and easy access to support options to get you up to speed in record time. The best part of it it costs significantly less than virtually all other business-oriented PDF editors, yet providing the functionality you’d expect. The app also contains a word processor, the fact that it can read and write PDF files means that its more than capable of acting as a PDF editor, thereby suggesting comparison with some seriously expensive competition. While the professional aspects of professional PDF editors are there, for simply editing PDF documents, this app is perfectly what I was looking for.
PDF Editor has a wide range of PDF creation options, including creating PDFs from blank pages, converting other files into PDF format and modifying existing PDFs. It can convert webpages into PDFs as well. The software also converts scanned documents into editable and searchable PDFs. This app makes it easier by creating streamlined menu bars that have only the most often used tools on the ribbon. In addition, the Tools, Sign and Command tabs have a drop down menu of main and advanced commands. You can select which commands go in your main bar.
Buggy & falling behind on iOS updates
Ok, well that didn't take long. it's official, I wasted my money buying this app. Evens the page scrolling setting, sometimes it works and sometimes they doesn't. I set it for continuos vertical page scrolling. Worked the first time and now it's scrolling horizontally even though when I check the setting, it still was set to vertical. Why can't ANYBODY develop a decent PDF editor? Either they're not much more than readers or they're buggy junk.
All the positive 4 & 5 star reviews cannot be real. The app is not all that good. It is NOT intuitive in many places. It crashes selecting any document to export from what I guess is the main screen. I select Edit in the top right. Select a document and when I select the export iron on the bottom it crashes. Every time, even on their misnamed User Manual. It is not a User 'Manual'. It's an overview of the features the developer decided to cover. Like it does not cover how to import a web page. It's saving grace was that was 'cheap', $3.99. The developer is not staying current with the iOS updates. I don't regret buying it...yet...but I cannot honestly recommend it either.
The developer, iCubemedia Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iCubemedia Inc.
- 45 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © iCubemedia Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Word Processor $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.