PDF Expert is the ultimate PDF app you’re looking for. It’s fast, intuitive and powerful to let you effortlessly complete literally any PDF task.
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class PDF reader”. – MacStories.net
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use”. – MakeUseOf
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad”. – The Sweet Setup
*** WITH PDF EXPERT YOU CAN ***
READ PDFs WITH EASE
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Enable full-text search, scroll, zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Use Text to Speech feature to hear the selected text read out loud.
HIGHLIGHT AND ANNOTATE PDFs
• Mark important info in books or documents with the first class annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough and others.
• Insert pre-designed stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential and more.
• Create diagrams and schemes using shapes such as arrows, circles or rectangles.
DRAW WITH YOUR FINGER OR APPLE PENCIL
• Draw with your finger or Apple Pencil to make handwritten notes or highlight text in scanned books.
WORK IN THE CLOUD
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive etc. Work with files right in the storage without downloading the document.
• Enable 2-way sync with storages to provide continuous work with documents among all devices.
• Add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Make Bookmarks when it comes to intuitive navigation through PDF files.
• Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
• Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.
ADD EMOTION WITH STICKERS
• Express yourself with amazing stickers that can be used right inside your PDFs.
*** WITH PRO FEATURES OF THE SUBSCRIPTION***
With the additional PRO subscription, you can get unique PDF superpowers.
EDIT ORIGINAL PDF TEXT
• Edit or modify existing text. The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, so you can make edits easily.
ADD AND EDIT IMAGES
• Easily add, replace and resize images in your PDFs. Or change a logo or a graph. PDF Expert will handle those edits easily.
• Use e-signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
• Sign documents with signatures synchronized across all your devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad.
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD
• Restrict access to PDF Expert with a password.
• Protect your files from unauthorized reading with a password.
• Quickly access your favorite tools with a fully customizable toolbar.
• Now linking any part of the text to a different page or even a website is fast. Moreover, links can be added to images.
REDACT SENSITIVE DATA
• Using the Redact feature you can permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
CONVERT TO PDF
• Convert webpages, photos and documents to PDF right in PDF Expert in a snap. Converting happens locally on your device, so your files are absolutely secure.
If you choose to purchase PDF Expert PRO, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current PDF Expert PRO subscription price starts at $49.99 USD/year. Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US and are subject to change without notice. If you don’t choose to purchase PDF Expert PRO, you can simply continue using PDF Expert for free. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
Meet the brand new PDF Expert 7 – the biggest update in years!
This update adds amazing new features for free.
Also, we’re introducing professional functionality on an optional subscription basis.
New PRO features come as an optional subscription for those who want more:
• PDF Converter: Convert MS Office, Excel, Word and images into high-quality PDFs
• Customize interface - Keep your most-used tools at hand to access them faster when needed.
• Compress File size - Reduce the size of your PDFs saving you even more space in the app.
• Change and redact text, add images and links (if you haven’t bought in-app purchase before).
Once again, PRO subscription is for professionals, and it’s optional. All the features you used and loved are still there and improved, so you can use them as before at no extra cost.
Among new features you get for FREE are:
• New sleek design
• Better Page management
• Fun Sticker packs
• Improved engine that now runs on Metal
• Files app integration
• Advanced search
• New Annotation Summary tool and much more
All of these changes make PDF Expert the truly ultimate PDF app.
Thank you for supporting us all these years!
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this update at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Great support service team
I was made aware of PDF Expert recently before the update to version 7, and took a while to decide to make use of it, especially the pro tools, since my needs are those of a college student.
I'm very glad I made the choice to acquire the app and its pro features however. Its the only app that actually lets to modify and work with or create pdf documents with all their features (like hyperlinks - which was my key interest for note taking). The app has a simple and hands on interface and works very well for me. My key uses for it are for organizing information ive collected from other sources and class notes, hyperlinking between my notes to improve my studies and learning, as well as, when possible with the pdfs I use, edit the pdf file itself to select elements to keep. While screenshots are wonderful and useful, and incorporating them into note apps are easy and useful, when working with pdfs, being able to use the image quality and format of the pdf books i own allows me to work with the content as is, rather than an image of it, which really appeals to me.
I had a few issues with my acquisition with regards to its update to version 7, and through this learned how attentive and thoughtful Readdle is to their user base, including new users. They made me feel like they really wanted me to make the best use of their software and feel like it should have a place in my workflow. I'm grateful to the quick responses and attention to my needs and uses.
Indispensable App & Superior Customer Service!
For over 6 years I’ve been using this app & it has been a fantastic experience. There was a learning curve in the beginning but after that I’ve had nothing but positive experiences. Originally I bought PDF Expert to study & archive periodicals but it has become an integral part of my iPad life: keeping all of my scanned bits of paper & recipes organized, filling out online forms, even doing creative projects. And talk about customer service! If only all companies had their finesse! I’ve had to contact them 3 or 4 times with questions & not only do they write back promptly but the tone of the response is thoughtful & friendly. And I don’t know if it was just a coincidence but early on there was only a deep purple highlighter so dark to be almost unusable so I submitted a request for lilac. On the next update lilac was there! Now, of course, there are plenty of color options. Another time I wrote them because I couldn’t figure out how to do something & they wrote me back as if they had nothing better to do than help me. So impressed. With every update PDF Expert only gets better. Bravo to the Readdle team! Congratulations on many excellent products backed by a superior customer experience! Keep up the good work!
THIS IS THE BEST. BETTER THAN ADOBE
For years I’ve had nothing but issues with Adobe, Apple Pages, Word Doc. Nothing would ever work under one umbrella. In two simple words absolutely dysfunctional. This App by PDF Expert allows you every kind of access to exit, create and multitask all PDF & word documents easily and add components you cloud not in other software. There is nothing it cannot do. FORGET ADOBE & stop paying monthly fees & get this all in one APP that will change the way you work. Thank you for creating an App that never fails & performs in a way that leading expectations are met by the standards you’ve given in an APP. Most recently there was a corrupted important document - sent it to support. FIXED within a day & returned. In today’s world it is extremely difficult to have a company give such satisfying customer support. Apple, Google, Microsoft, Adobe- ALL FAIL miserably where READDLE succeed. We are very grateful & wish READDLE as a company much continued success. This is why I left Adobe years ago & switched to READDLE. Product & customer support. It’s the backbone of any customer relationship & READLE recognise this at every turn.
- Readdle Inc.
- 180.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2016 Readdle Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PDF Expert Basic $9.99
- PDF Expert PRO $49.99
- PDF Expert PRO $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.