Your presentation is based on interaction with your audience, it's changing on the fly and you want to share the outcome? That's what PDF Lecture is made for.
We interpret the word “Lecture” as a living and dynamically changing event. It’s the conversation and interaction between moderator and audience. PDF Lecture is designed to handle this kind of dynamic presentation like no other app.
Tools like PowerPoint and Keynote are great to create and perform a predefined and static presentation. Beside this, they barely allow deviations from a predefined path and do not offer a way to log such changes and share them with the audience.
PDF Lecture has been developed to fit exactly these needs.
How to use PDF Lecture?
• Create your slides with your favourite app
• Export your content as PDF
• Open and combine multiple PDFs
• Use the Editing Tools to arrange your slides
• Plug an external display or projector and run your presentation
• Make your best presentation using the Lecture Tools
• Use a Laser Pointer to steer the focus of your audience
• Zoom to details on your page with a simple pinch gesture
• Use your Apple Pencil to draw, note and highlight during your presentation
• Add scribble pages to explain something in detail
• Interact with the participants with ease
• Share the final outcome with your audience
PDF Lecture is designed for an evolving and dynamically changing presentation. It starts where other apps end, so we hope you like it.
We are constantly developing, testing and improving the app and a bunch of new features are in the pipeline right now.
Stay tuned for updates and improvements.
Fixed Bug: content offset if using an external display
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LiveReader GmbH
- 10.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 LiveReader GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.