PDF Max is a desktop class PDF app for reading, annotating or signing PDF documents on your iPhone/iPad. Mark up documents with highlights and handwriting, insert texts and stamps, fill out, sign PDFs and even manipulate PDF pages. With over 3 million downloads across platforms, PDF Max helps hundred thousands of people over the world to go paperless everyday.
PDF Max Features:
* READING FEATURES
- Smooth and responsive even with large PDF documents
- Smooth vertical scrolling - allow you to scroll through your entire PDF document smoothly and efficiency.
- Open documents in multiple tabs.
- Multi-purpose SideBar includes everything you need to skim through your documents like never before: Page Thumbnails, PDF Outlines/Bookmarks, Annotation List & Search Panel.
- Smart Zoom: Double-tap on text blocks and PDF Max will zoom the touched text block to fit the screen. Simple & efficient reading.
- Friendly & Easy to use User Interface
* ANNOTATING FEATURES
- Text markup: Highlight, Underline, Strike out & Squiggle
- Unlimited threaded comments (notes) attached to any annotation.
- Create VOICE ANNOTATIONS: Record and embed voice annotations within the PDF document.
- HANDWRITING with Advanced Zoom-In Writing feature
- Eraser tools to manipulate your handwriting
- Shape tools to draw Line, Arrow, Rectangle & Oval with intelligent snapping
- Rich format Freetext tool to type over PDF pages
- Stamp tool to insert Predefined, Standard Business Stamps & Custom Stamps
- Signature tool to manage and insert your signatures
- Undo/Redo function to correct your mistake
- Save and organize your favorite tools and access them quickly when needed.
- Easy to scroll document while annotating with one finger or stylus pen with optional Horizontal and Vertical ScrollBars
- Smart caching mechanism to avoid data loss.
* EDITING FEATURES
- Manage PDF Pages (Insert, Copy/Cut/Paste, Reorder & Delete PDF Pages)
- Manage PDF Outlines (Table of Contents) , PDF Embedded Links
* FORM-FILLING FEATURES:
- Support Text field, checkboxes, radio buttons, dropdown list, buttons & date-time fields
- Support AcroForms & Static XFA Forms
- Zoom-in writing to fill out scanned/non-interactive PDF forms
- Manage your signature plus one-time signature for customer
* PDF OUTLINE, PDF LINK & BOOKMARK MANAGEMENT FEATURES
- Create and manipulate PDF Outlines
- Create and manage PDF Bookmarks
- Create and edit PDF Embedded Links
* FILE MANAGEMENT FEATURES:
- The all-new file manager with Thumbnail View, List View modes. Sort by Name, Modified Date or Size.
- Categorize files or folder by Color Tags or Favorites (Starred)
- Seamless, desktop-like integration with Dropbox or Google Drive. Work both with or without an Internet connection.
- Rename, Copy or Move remote files/folders.
- Local Library for organizing files from different sources.
- Copy/Move files or folders between online cloud storage services.
iCloud Drive support.
* OTHER FEATURES
- Bookmarks management with ability to export as PDF Outlines
- Email or Print PDF in editable or flattened format
- PDF documents/forms modified by PDF Max are compatible with Adobe Acrobat standard
Let's go paperless! More at https://pdfmax.app
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Our End-user License Agreement https://pdfmax.app/eula
- Improvements & bug fixes for iOS 14
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Difference between this version and the premier version
I like this app but needs the extra options available in the premier version. this version (the pro)offers upgrade to premier version for $0.99 per week (or around $48 per year), the premier version is offered at $9.99 one time purchase. what is the difference between the premier version offered as stand alone app (for one time payment of $9.99) and the upgraded one from the pro version ($48 annually)?
This app used to be the best in the market. I bought all the available versions: pro, premium, the one with the infinite sign. All of a sudden after an update my text to speech was deactivated. I tried to contact them multiple times via email and Facebook (the only available channels) with no reply at all. I had the lifetime access according to my past purchases, but it does not restore in-app purchases with my iCloud. What a disrespect! Currently I am using the usd 19,90 pdf reader pro, which I recommend for those who are in the same situation looking for an alternate app after this one passed away. Go back to what you guys used to be, please! This thing is going down.
PDF Mac Pro
I’ve used this since 2013. This program worked ok but recently after upgrade to pro version, the data was lost on my phone and iCloud. I had this also organized on my iPad and all working. Then a month later all my iPad data was lost . It’s turned into a piece of junk. Don’t give this developer any of your money unless you want to give it away. In that case find an actual charity. Very disappointed.
- Mobeera Co., Ltd
- 64.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 - 2020 The PDF Max Team. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription (1 week) $1.99
- Premium Package $4.99
- One year Premium $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.