PDF Max 4+
Edit. Annotate. Fill PDF Forms
- Offers In-App Purchases
- Fixed a bug with context menu on macOS 12
PDF Max is a professional & affordable PDF app for working with PDF documents on your Mac. Mark up documents with highlights and handwriting, insert texts and stamps, fill out, sign PDFs and even manipulate PDF pages. With over 3 million downloads across platforms, PDF Max is helping hundred thousands of people over the world to go paperless everyday.
PDF Max features include:
FILL PDF FORMS:
Highly advanced form-filling features that support complex form field validations & calculations are on hand within the app.
TYPE OVER PDF:
Use PDF Max to create Freetext on any PDF page.
MARK UP TEXT:
Mark important things in books, journals or documents using Highlight, Underline, and Cross-out tools.
Marking up might take time, why not just create voice memos and embed them into the final PDF, making your work easier than ever.
CREATE NOTES AND CONVERSATIONS:
Add comments anywhere in the document. PDF Max even supports thread-conversations to help you collaborate with others like never before.
DRAW WITH YOUR FINGER (via MacBook's TrackPad or Magic TrackPad for iMac):
Use your finger to take handwritten notes or highligh t text in books, whether normal PDF or scanned.
DRAW ANY SHAPE:
Draw, position and resize a multitude of shapes, including Rectangles, Lines, Ovals.
MANAGE PAGES/OUTLINES/BOOKMARKS/PDF LINKS:
You can reorder, rotate pages, insert blank pages and even delete PDF pages.
More great features will come soon. Visit pdfmax.app for more info.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Our End-user License Agreement https://pdfmax.app/eula
The all new PDF Max for macOS, a companion of PDF Max Free for iOS. With a single subscription to enjoy PDF Max Premium features for all your devices (Macs, iPhone, iPad).
Ratings and Reviews
So the app is pretty amazing. One issue for iPad Pro (big model) 9.3.1 when I try to run iPad music app it deletes all signatures from my document. Also when I have music playing and then open PDF MAX it shuts my music off. Other then this petty issue this app is amazing. Keep up the great work. Also if there was a way to use Apple Pencil anywhere on the document at anytime that would be super awesome.
Come on guys get your act together. What’s going on with this app. It’s become a joke and a waste of my time. For all the time I’ve spent today to perform simple operates and update this review I should have been look for a replacement. It’s been a month let’s get this app back to the quality it once was!
This app has been great for years but this last update is causing files to crash. I use the pen tool and every time I go back to the file I’ve marked-up I get a message “cannot open file.” This also happens when I remove a page from a file. Once I get this message the file cannot be deleted, I get a “File does not exist” message. So now I have all these files that will not open and a once very good “go to” app for my pdf’s that is not working. Please look into correcting the app. I was once so happy with PDF Max that I purchased the upgrade. Regards Craig.
This app used to be the best in the market. I bought all the available versions: pro, premium, the one with the infinite sign. All of a sudden after an update my text to speech was deactivated. I tried to contact them multiple times via email and Facebook (the only available channels) with no reply at all. I had the lifetime access according to my past purchases, but it does not restore in-app purchases with my iCloud. What a disrespect! Currently I am using the usd 19,90 pdf reader pro, which I recommend for those who are in the same situation looking for an alternate app after this one passed away. Go back to what you guys used to be, please! This thing is going down.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mobeera Co., Ltd
- 9.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 - 2022 The PDF Max Team. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription (1 week) $4.99
- Pro Package $4.99
- Form Filling Package $3.99
- Advanced Annotating Package $3.99
- Premium Package (New User) $9.99
- One year premium $48.99
- Premium Package (Update) $4.99
- Cloud Access Package $1.99
- Standard Annotating Package $0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.