PDF Password Remover iOS universal is a small yet powerful PDF decryption tool on iOS devices. It enables iPhone, iPad users to remove copying and printing restrictions from encrypted PDF files. It's quick and easy-to-use. Click “...More” to learn why you should download this App today!
PDF Password Remover can be used to decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, which have "owner" password set, preventing the file from editing (changing), printing, selecting text and graphics (and copying them into the Clipboard), or adding/changing annotations and form fields. Decryption is being done instantly. Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions -- i.e. with edit/copy/print functions enabled. All versions of Adobe Acrobat (including 9.x, which features 128-bit encryption) are supported.
The standard security provided by PDF consists of two different methods and two different passwords, 'user password' and 'owner password'. A PDF document may be protected by password for opening ('user' password) and the document may also specify operations that should be restricted even when the document is decrypted: printing; copying text and graphics out of the document; modifying the document; and adding or modifying text notes and AcroForm fields (using 'owner' password).
Please note that PDF Password Remover doesn't work with documents which have 'user' password (preventing the files from being opened), if both user and owner passwords are unknown the PDF Password Remover will fail.
What we do:
1. Decrypt PDF files protected with owner passwords.
2. Removing restrictions of PDF files, Restrictions usually include the impossibility to print or edit or modify the PDF file.
3. If only copying is locked, you don't need input owner password to enable copy text and graphics out of the document.
What we don't do:
1. Decrypt PDF files protected with user passwords which you are asked for opening the file.
2. PDF Password Remover doesn't crack your PDF files .
• Remove PDF Password and Restrictions:
1. If the PDF file is protected by Owner Password: Users may need to type the password to unlock the PDF file manually, and then PDF Password Remover can unlock the PDF automatically and create unlocked PDF copy of the original file.
*Owner Password: Password which is used to protect PDF files from editing, copying and printing.
2. If the PDF file is protected by User Password: Users need to type the password to unlock the PDF file manually, and then PDF Password Remover can create unlocked PDF copy of the original file too.
*User Password: Password which is used to protect the files from opening. It is also called Open Password sometimes.
=> Easy to use
Remove PDF password and restrictions with just 3 simple steps: Launch – Touch – Decrypt
=> High Compatibility
Support Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7
Support decrypting PDF files in any languages
Standalone, do not require Adobe Reader or Acrobat
• Really attractive, super easy to use interface.
• Open, import, export, convert and share PDF files.
• Remove PDF password and all restrictions.
• Remove the security settings from your encrypted PDF file is instant.
• Decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, removing restrictions on printing, editing, copying.
• Send documents as email attachments.
• Copy to pasteboard.
• Air print any part or all of a document.
• Send files to iBook, PDF Reader, GoodReader and other apps("Open In.." integration)
• WiFi file transfer (Browser or Webdav clients).
• USB file transfer (iTunes file sharing).
Any questions, suggestions and problems please let us know.
We will reply ASSP, and continue to update.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
> iOS 10 Compatibility. Fully compatible with iOS 10 now.
> Update file list sort, Bugs fixed.
> General performance and stability improvements.
Thank you for using our app! If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store we would really appreciate it.
Ratings and Reviews
This app opened the file and unlocked it but a large portion of the text does not appear in the unlocked file when using certain programs like Adobe Reader on my iPad. The text is visible when using Adobe Reader on my laptop though... But that defeats the purpose of using this app on my iPad.
Simple works as advertised...
In this world of data hacking and doing your best to secure your information this is an a essential tool to manipulate your own files for availability. This app was predominantly used with tax information to receive in a secure file and then re-deliver it to another source which quite often doesn’t accept password-protected material, as in a secure website or a secure email service (ie bank website)
I could not rate it five stars because I felt the interface was a little clunky and perhaps why we have those one star whiner posts. However once you figure out its a copy and paste interface along with knowing the password it has worked every time for me and is pretty darn simple.
Does not work
This does not remove any passwords. It did not work on any of my own documents for which I created my own password. Requesting a refund. Bad product.
The developer, Flyingbee Software Co., Ltd., indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flyingbee Software Co., Ltd.
- 5.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Flyingbee Software
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.