Powerful, fast, and optimized for all phones and tablets, Xodo’s mobile app makes it easy to work with even the most complex PDF documents. You can:
- View & Navigate
- Annotate & Comment
- Sign & Fill Forms
- Open MS Office Files
- Full access to all of your device's documents and cloud documents
Whether you want to highlight class notes, alter a recipe, adapt blueprints, revise and sign contracts, fill in forms, or just read a good book, Xodo simplifies your life.
Xodo | Transforming how the world works with PDFs | @Xodo_Docs | xodo.com
+ View & Navigate +
Read what you want, when you want, how you want. Lightning quick and optimized for all mobile devices, Xodo seamlessly renders even the most complex PDFs, including encrypted documents.
- Bookmark Outline | Easily skip to new chapters or find specific sections within your document
- Annotation Outline | See all annotations at a glance, then tap to access
- Other Features | Text search; single-page, double-page, continuous scroll, or thumbnail view modes; page rotation; two-finger scrolling; high levels of zoom; and more
+ Annotate & Comment +
Use Xodo’s full range of tools to mark up your documents your way. Choose from a selection of colors, sizes, transparencies, and more.
- Comment | Insert text or attach sticky notes to add feedback, ideas, and reminders
- Annotate | Highlight passages, underline key points, or strikeout mistakes
- Draw | Insert lines, arrows, circles, or polygons, or simply draw freehand
- Open MS Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files for reading and annotating, and save as PDF
+ Sign & Fill Forms +
Speed up the grunt work with Xodo. Complete forms directly from your mobile device, or sign contracts, agreements, or statements with your saved handwritten signature.
- Form Input | Quickly complete, save, and share PDF forms
- Signature Tool | Sign any document by hand, then save your signature for easy future use
+ Organize & Manage +
Stay streamlined with Xodo. Sort, organize, and manage your PDF documents all in one place.
- File Manager | Easily select, rename, copy, move, or delete documents or folders with Xodo’s built-in file manager
- Recent Documents | Your recently viewed documents automatically open to the last page visited
- You may contact us directly at http://www.xodo.com/support.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is an overall good app, enables us to edit loads of documents, but there is some rubber problems. When we reopen the document we edited and saved, we are unable to use rubber to erase stuffs. The rubber in editing mode erase all of the things.
But, anyhow, as a free app with no in app purchase, I like it.
I don’t know how I feel about this.
When I first was using the app, it was working beautifully and I had a great experience. However, I had made annotations for a presentation on a file I had imported and when I went to pull up my annotations, almost all of them were completely gone. I had to improvise for the presentation using what little annotations I had left. Like I said, it’s a great app for the work it helps me do, but it’s not good for the quality and performance.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry to hear about this. We recently found and fixed the issue that you likely encountered. Please update the app to version 4.4.3 (or greater).
The top of the pages are cut off by the tool bar. Pages absolutely need to start below the toolbar. Yes I know the toolbar can be hidden, but I have to wait 5 seconds or manually do it every time.
Needs back/forward arrows. Using a hyperlink to a line item from say page 23 to page 253 and NOT being able to go back with one click is terrible. If implemented, please don’t make the back arrow go away because of manually scrolling through pages.
- Xodo Technologies Inc.
- 43.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Xodo Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.