Powerful, fast, and optimized for all phones and tablets, Xodo’s mobile app makes it easy to work with even the most complex PDF documents. You can:
- View & Navigate
- Annotate & Comment
- Sign & Fill Forms
- Open MS Office Files
- Full access to all of your device's documents and cloud documents
Whether you want to highlight class notes, alter a recipe, adapt blueprints, revise and sign contracts, fill in forms, or just read a good book, Xodo simplifies your life.
Xodo | Transforming how the world works with PDFs | @Xodo_Docs | xodo.com
+ View & Navigate +
Read what you want, when you want, how you want. Lightning quick and optimized for all mobile devices, Xodo seamlessly renders even the most complex PDFs, including encrypted documents.
- Bookmark Outline | Easily skip to new chapters or find specific sections within your document
- Annotation Outline | See all annotations at a glance, then tap to access
- Other Features | Text search; single-page, double-page, continuous scroll, or thumbnail view modes; page rotation; two-finger scrolling; high levels of zoom; and more
+ Annotate & Comment +
Use Xodo’s full range of tools to mark up your documents your way. Choose from a selection of colors, sizes, transparencies, and more.
- Comment | Insert text or attach sticky notes to add feedback, ideas, and reminders
- Annotate | Highlight passages, underline key points, or strikeout mistakes
- Draw | Insert lines, arrows, circles, or polygons, or simply draw freehand
- Open MS Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files for reading and annotating, and save as PDF
+ Sign & Fill Forms +
Speed up the grunt work with Xodo. Complete forms directly from your mobile device, or sign contracts, agreements, or statements with your saved handwritten signature.
- Form Input | Quickly complete, save, and share PDF forms
- Signature Tool | Sign any document by hand, then save your signature for easy future use
+ Organize & Manage +
Stay streamlined with Xodo. Sort, organize, and manage your PDF documents all in one place.
- File Manager | Easily select, rename, copy, move, or delete documents or folders with Xodo’s built-in file manager
- Recent Documents | Your recently viewed documents automatically open to the last page visited
- You may contact us directly at http://www.xodo.com/support.
- The Apple Pencil will immediately add ink to a document without presenting the pencil tool/color UI.
- Small UI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Support for Apple's beautiful new inking tools
- Full support for iOS 13 dark mode
- A new thumbnail slider bar
- Annotation selection improvements
- Ability to open the viewer from the file browser without opening a new document
- The annotation list now uses color-coded icons
- Can convert images taken with the device camera to PDF
- A number of other UI improvements
- Fixes a number of crashes
Ratings and Reviews
Xodo is the most intuitive PDF reader I've found. I originally started using it for its bookmark functionality, and I later found it had a night mode feature (which for a vampire like me, has been a godsend). And no distracting adverts or features locked behind a paywall as far as I've seen. (Not sure how Xodo makes money.)
I have the UWP version of Xodo on my Windows 10 desktop, which lead me to the iOS version. I was hoping there would be a way I could sync my bookmarks across both devices, but as of Xodo 3.0 it doesn't seem possible. However, the Xodo 3.0 patch notes mention something called Xodo Connect, and that it's support has been temporarily removed. If it Xodo Connect does what I hope it does, then I'll likely return to give it a full 5 star rating.
Your “new pen” for apple is not good. It’s pixelated and transparent. You also made it so u can’t have the same shade of red when I use the pen. Thanks for “improving” your app to make it completely useless to me as a person who writes on PDFs daily. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
So sorry to hear you are not happy with Apple's new PencilKit inking. We understand that some people prefer the old plain ink, and are going to re-add the ability to this style of ink soon. Thanks for your feedback.
I've been waiting for this! I'm in grad school and try to do most of my reading on my iPad (MUCH lighter than lugging around all the texts!). I can open and highlight/underline/make notes in an eBook in iBooks and/or Kindle. Both will read a "proper" PDF and allow you to underline, etc... but they "see" a scanned PDF as one piece, as a picture. Because of this, the nifty highlight, underline & tagging features don't work (they don't recognize text). Xodo processes a scanned PDF in the same way - as a picture - but it allows me to write in free-hand on top of it. So I can underline, circle, draw in arrows, or... and this is the biggest thing for me... write in the margins. With a good fine-point stylus, it's like writing in a textbook. I'm hooked and I'm grateful!
Two more things: Thing 1 - the user interface is simple and intuitive - unlike other apps I looked at, this one made sense and did what it was supposed to right off the bat. Thing 2 - Xodo offers more options for regular ark-ups, such as more than one color for underlining.
The only drawback I found is: I save my work to a dropbox. Mark-ups that I did on a Galaxy tablet were not legible when opened with my iPad. That's fine - I returned the Galaxy, problem solved. But it may be helpful to know.
- Xodo Technologies Inc.
- 41.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Xodo Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.