Powerful, fast, and optimized for all phones and tablets, Xodo’s mobile app makes it easy to work with even the most complex PDF documents. You can:
- View & Navigate
- Annotate & Comment
- Sign & Fill Forms
- Open MS Office and iWork Files
- Full access to all of your device's documents and cloud documents
Whether you want to highlight class notes, alter a recipe, adapt blueprints, revise and sign contracts, fill in forms, or just read a good book, Xodo simplifies your life.
Xodo | Transforming how the world works with PDFs | @Xodo_Docs | xodo.com
+ View & Navigate +
Read what you want, when you want, how you want. Lightning quick and optimized for all mobile devices, Xodo seamlessly renders even the most complex PDFs, including encrypted documents.
- Bookmark Outline | Easily skip to new chapters or find specific sections within your document
- Annotation Outline | See all annotations at a glance, then tap to access
- Other Features | Text search; single-page, double-page, continuous scroll, or thumbnail view modes; page rotation; two-finger scrolling; high levels of zoom; and more
+ Annotate & Comment +
Use Xodo’s full range of tools to mark up your documents your way. Choose from a selection of colors, sizes, transparencies, and more.
- Comment | Insert text or attach sticky notes to add feedback, ideas, and reminders
- Annotate | Highlight passages, underline key points, or strikeout mistakes
- Draw | Insert lines, arrows, circles, or polygons, or simply draw freehand
- Open MS Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files for reading and annotating, and save as PDF
+ Sign & Fill Forms +
Speed up the grunt work with Xodo. Complete forms directly from your mobile device, or sign contracts, agreements, or statements with your saved handwritten signature.
- Form Input | Quickly complete, save, and share PDF forms
- Signature Tool | Sign any document by hand, then save your signature for easy future use
+ Organize & Manage +
Stay streamlined with Xodo. Sort, organize, and manage your PDF documents all in one place.
- File Manager | Easily select, rename, copy, move, or delete documents or folders with Xodo’s built-in file manager
- Recent Documents | Your recently viewed documents automatically open to the last page visited
- You may contact us directly at http://www.xodo.com/support.
This release adds:
- A new editing bar above the keyboard when creating or editing a free-text annotations.
- Tapping on a selected free-text annotation will begin editing it
- When editing a free-text annotation, its height will expand vertically for new lines of text
- Annotation style presets are now saved and restored properly between app sessions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this pdf reader/editor
Great app, love this pdf reader. Could still use some improvements with editing and being able to view the document more zoomed out than just the size of the whole doc, but whatever this last update was, I love the interface change. Editing is more accessible.
Update screwed up completely
The update on September 3 caused annotate mode to turn on by default, rather than view mode, and I can’t close tabs anymore. Xodo always seems to take one step forwards and two steps backwards on updates.
Edit: now I can close tabs, but the “recent files” list is missing. As is a scroll bar to quickly navigate a document with a touch.
I generally use it for tabletop roleplaying game books and flight manuals and routinely juggle the same handful of books, but don’t need them all in tabs, and need to quickly flip to the front, back or just plain a page reference where going to bookmarks or even typing a number would take longer than the slider. (Assuming the file has bookmarks or serially counted pages. Try flipping to page 3-57 where it might actually be 129 pages into a scanned document with no bookmarks.)
Developer Response ,
Hello. We have fixed the problem with the tabs, if you update to version 5.0.3 or greater it should be fixed. We will also look to make it possible to make "view" the default mode. Thank you!
Latest update ruined some things
The new toolbar cuts off the top of the pages.
The arrangement of tools in the toolbar can be customized but it doesn’t stay that way after you close a file.
Every tool can be rearranged except for the selection tool. It’s always hidden.
Text boxes cannot be moved unless you select the Selection tool (which, again, is hidden) and select the text box.
The tools for drawing a square or circle are in another menu so if I want to switch between underlining and drawing a circle, I have to switch menus.
There is a bug that keeps my file open in two tabs, but the other tab doesn’t show anything.
They removed the page thumbnail view at the bottom of the screen.
The page zoom changes when scrolling through pages.
Some good things are that the undo/redo buttons are on the annotation toolbar now. And the tool presets appear when the tool is selected. You don’t have to use the drop-down anymore.
- Xodo Technologies Inc.
- 48.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Xodo Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.