◉◉◉◉◉ The original PDF Signer app on the App Store with thousands of downloads. Beware of other low-quality clones!
Quickly fill and sign any PDF agreement or form! No need to print & scan! Perfect for:
• Signing and Counter-signing agreements and contracts over email
• Filling out and saving any PDF Form (W-9, 1040, etc...)
Running a business requires filling forms and signing agreements over email - that can be a major hassle! Usually it means printing, filling out the details manually, and then scanning your document to PDF... only to find out it's too large to send as an attachment. What if you could do it all on your Mac? No prints, no scans?
The resulting PDFs maintain a professional look, and do not contain any annotations or image objects!
• Add text anywhere in any font, size, color and highlight. The text is added as native PDF text
• Add your scanned signature, or any other image, with full control of size and orientation
• Scribe your signature with the mouse or trackpad using an intuitive signature drawing pad
• Rotate entire document with 1-click - perfect for handling documents that were scanned in reverse order
• No annotations or other objects that stick out in PDF Readers
• Doesn't blow up file size, to avoid hassles send over email
• Save as new PDF, or Print - up to you
▶ If you have a question or problem with PDF Signer, please consider contacting us first before putting it in a review. We take our customers seriously and promptly answer every email. Most chances we can satisfactory address your concern or answer your question.
▶ Version 1.9.1
• Fixed an issue with text stamps sometimes becoming invisible on MacOS 10.14 Mojave.
• Default text color set to back in dark mode on MacOS 10.14 Mojave.
• Other minor bug fixes.
▶ Version 1.9.0
• Fixed an issue that could prevent application from starting on MacOS 10.14 Mojave.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I use this app a lot. It took awhile to figure it out and you need to make some effort to get your signature setup. Maybe there was a better way, I scanned my signature - put it into Photoshop and made the background transparent. Luckily I had those skills. Then I loaded it into PDF Signer and found it easy and quick to use. Transparency is very handy, because it an go anywhere in the document and overlap lines. Again, maybe there is an easier way to do it than I used. I rate this app really highly because of all the time and effort it saves me. Load the doc, add my signature, and even type in additional info (like the date) as needed. Love it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. Glad to hear you find PDF Signer useful and time saving.
There are many ways to setup your signature for use with PDF Signer - any image manipulation tool that can remove the background will work. You can even do it with the Mac's "Preview" app (there are instructions in PDF Signer's help). Many users choose to use PDF Signer’s built-in "signature pad" to draw their signature with Mac's trackpad or mouse.
Works well for my purpose
It took a while to input a good version of my signature but it does exactly what it is supposed to do. I'm quite happy. Never any problems.
You can type things in here and there. I wouldn’t use that for editing pdfs, but is great for signing documents when I’m traveling.
Couldn't sign PDFs without it
One of the few apps I’ve ever purchased, it does EXACTLY what it’s meant to do.
The new version is cleaner, looks great and runs faster on Yosemite w/ my 2007 iMac!!
I use it every day. The files remain small and it saves me lots of time to sign PDFs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.