PDF Studio Viewer™ is an easy to use, full featured PDF Reader that is a reliable alternative to Acrobat® Reader DC by Adobe®.
- Fully compliant with the new PDF 2.0 standards & Adobe PDF Specifications
- User friendly design makes PDF markup and editing easier
- Top customer satisfaction rate & responsive customer service
- Display PDFs in high fidelity with full Retina & 5k screen support
- Advanced view tools including the loupe, pan and zoom
- View PDFs as single page, continuous scroll, facing (2 up), facing continuous, cover and cover continuous
- View and save file attachments
- Show / hide PDF layers
- Display rulers & grids
- Open encrypted (password protected) documents (including 256 bit encryption)
[Advanced User Interface]
- Modern ribbon toolbar (classic toolbar also available)
- Quick navigation with thumbnail, bookmark and comment panes
- Search text in multiple documents using advanced search tool
[Annotate & Markup PDFs]
- Text annotations: Typewriter, callout, text box, & sticky note
- Text markups: Text highlight, text underline, text cross-out, text squiggly, text replace, & text instert
- Shape Annotations: Circle, polygon, square, cloud, line, arrow, pencil
[Fill & Save Forms]
- Fill Forms: Text fields, Multi line text areas, Combo box, Radio button, Check box
- Display and validates digital signatures
- Advanced dialog with print preview
- Print current view option
- Duplex (2 sided) printing
- Multiple pages per sheet
- Booklet printing
If you need more advanced reviewing and editing features, Qoppa Software also publishes PDF Studio Standard and Pro editions which are great alternatives to Adobe Acrobat®, offered at 1/3rd the price and NO subscription required. See https://www.qoppa.com/pdfstudio/ for more information.
Step-by-step tutorials as well as answers to most common questions on just about anything you would need.
- Help Tab -> Online User Guide: https://www.qoppa.com/files/pdfstudioviewer/guide/
- Help Tab -> Knowledge Base: https://kbpdfstudio.qoppa.com
[Within PDF Studio]
Contact us from within PDF Studio by going to Help Tab > Email Support and sending us an email or question. This is the most effective way for us to assist you as it will provide us a copy of the PDF Studio error logs which will help us to resolve any problems you may have.
Feedback, comments or issues? Contact us directly at email@example.com
- Fixed permissions error issue when saving file without extension
- Other internal fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can hide and print without background laters
Many pdfs these days have background layers which obscure the text.
This can hide and print un-selected layers, which is useful. It can't make an exception if the source pfg groups some mportant images with the background layers.
This, however, does not work with some scrolling tools, and translates attempts to scroll into zooming. I don't have the coordination to use Mac scrollbars, and rely on page up and page down in this app.
Just downloaded and was able to add text and save
This is what I;ve been looking for. A simple to use PDF annotator/editor for filling out form-like PDF docs. The only thing it's missing is the abilty to insert an image (jpg or gif) so I can paste in my scanned signature.
Can't even print
I just wanted to use the so-called advanced printing feature to print specific pages (which the default print on the Mac doesn't offer). But the print dialog says no printer is defined.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.