PDF to Excel by PDF2Office converts your PDF to editable Excel files on your iPhone.
Convert PDF to Excel spreadsheet with a simple tap. Convert the entire document, range of pages or select and mark specific areas in a page to convert using the Area Select tool and have it editable on your iPhone!
PDF to Excel converts PDF files into editable Excel workbook converting the PDF into a spreadsheet that contains data in tabulated rows and columns. Every page in a PDF is converted into an equivalent sheet in the resulting Excel file.
PDF to Excel also provides detailed options for fine-tuning the conversion process. You can convert the entire PDF file or specify a range of pages to convert to the Excel format. PDF to Excel has an integrated PDF viewer allowing you to view the file you want to convert.
* Convert PDFs to editable Excel files
* Read PDF Files using the integrated PDF viewer.
* Mark just the area within a page to convert. You can convert just the selected area to Excel, JPEG or PNG images even
* Select an area of interest and have the contents embedded into a new Mail automatically.
* Cloud services integration allows you to transfer files between your Dropbox/OneDrive/GoogleDrive account
* Use WIFI transfer mode to upload and download files between your computer and iPhone
* Use standard Pinch in/Pinch Out to change the viewing magnification
* Use the all in 1 interface to Convert and View PDF files.
* The converted result is easily editable in Excel and other spreadsheet software
* Transfer your converted files to any other software on the iPhone that can accept Excel files.
* Convert the entire file or a range of pages only
Recosoft is the developer of PDF2Office the de-facto PDF conversion software for the Mac and iPad; PDF2ID the PDF-to-InDesign converter and ID2Office, the InDesign to Word/PowerPoint tool. Refer to our web site to view the entire desktop line of products that we are now bringing to the iOS.
Note: PDF to Excel by PDF2Office does not perform Optical Character Recognition. An image in a PDF file is treated as an image.
- Minor update for GoogleDrive
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't covert PDF to Excel
It takes the PDF and places the document as an image in the first cell. Yeah, the entire page in one cell as a picture.
Umm.... I already have a picture of the document. It's called a PDF!!! I'm trying to convert it to usable cells so I can edit the data without having to re type the whole thing.
Don't waste your money!!
Pretty good app, gets the job done.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Recosoft Corporation
- 59.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Recosoft Corporation
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.