Convert your PDFs to editable Excel spreadsheets. Formatting is preserved even for scanned files! You can even just take a photo of you table let the app do the rest.
The absolutely best way to convert PDF tables into Excel spreadsheets. Easy-to-use app and powerful converting engines with the latest OCR technology. Accurately convert PDF to Excel from anywhere on your device, Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail, iCloud, Box and OneDrive.
• No limits on the file size or number of converted files
• Excellent PDF to Excel conversion quality
• Rows and columns are recognized perfectly
• Scanned PDF to Excel conversion
• You can convert Gmail attachments and files from iCloud, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive directly from our app
There’s even more:
• Industry-leading OCR technology for your scanned files
• No further editing needed
• Fast and easy, won’t drain battery or resources
Don’t waste your time on retyping all stats and data. Extract PDFs, both native and scanned, into Excel spreadsheets and reuse them. Find your PDF document and open it in PDF to Excel app. Once the PDF is imported and you choose to convert it, it is sent to our servers for conversion. The file is downloaded once the conversion is done. Because the conversion is not being performed on your device, the app will not slow down your device or drain its battery. After you get the result, we will delete your documents from our servers.
• Bug fixes and improvements
• Preparations for big update
Ratings and Reviews
Nothing to complain
There are many things that make this app stand out from others of the same type : its speed in converting files, its well-organized interface ,... and more.
I used to love this app.
For a while, this app performed very well for me. But in using it this week and last, all I get are crashes and nothing. Even if I’m able to overcome the crash issue by manually uploading the document instead of using the share sheet, it uploads document and then nothing. When you try to go to the developers website for help it takes you to a page instructing you to download the app. This is counterproductive. I would like some help in converting my PDFs to an Excel file so that I can work with the data. It used to do that now it doesn’t. I updated to the latest software in the latest version of that app. Cannot figure out what is going on and the developer is no help. Very disappointing as the trial version or the free version allowed me to work perfectly with the few limitations. But after upgrading to the paid version with unlimited conversions from PDF to excel, it stopped working. So the business model here is work for a while, take their money, break the app, then run? Whiskey tango foxtrot people.
Free version is awesome... you just have to wait about 90 minutes for the conversion. I’ve used it enough now that I’m going to splurge and get the instant paid version, which is definitely worth the couple of bucks investment.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cometdocs.com Inc.
- 44.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Cometdocs.com Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime of Immediate Conversions $9.99
- Linked Services Feature $1.99
- Business Extension $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.